Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Psychiatric Treatment For Severe, Chronic Anger?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby Shaun » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:40 pm

I have major depression with bipolar tendencies that is partially controlled by Effexor, Welbutrin and Deplin.
However, nothing helps my chronic anger.
It is set off by the tiniest things, and I cannot prevent the onset nor keep it from becoming out of control.
My psychiatrists have tried Lamictal, Seraquel, Depakote and Abilify to no avail.
My doctor wants to put me on Lithium or Risperedone now, but I refuse to risk the side effects and weight gain for something that probably won't work.
Is there anything that WILL work, that won't turn me into a zombie or make me obese?
Shaun

Postby Norvin » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB9dJH_3F7Q&feature=youtu.be
Norvin

Postby Tuckere » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 pm

This is a difficult situation.
You know it is try until you find what works for you.

I would find a hormone experts like these,

thyroidpower.com, ask questions at thecanaryclub.org , and talk to them about the whole thing, they are experts in psychiatric issues as well. they have a lot of natural solution suggestions. they are real doctors, MD and Phd wife with psychiatric nursing background as well.

I also know that for bi polar and schizophrenia , it is still thought to be primarily disruptions in early childhood emotional environment that at least triggers it.
It is therefore beneficial to resolve, remove, dissolve the old pain, remembered or not.
This is the method that will do that, quickly, get help , eftmasters.com, I think it would help with your anger .

I would also , while being tested for the hormone balances that effect moods , ask if they know anything about testing for the 'warrior' gene.

Make sure your nutrients are up to speed, all B vitamins, D3 , and this doctors says major psychiatric illnesses were once treated successfully with simple nutrients.
Schizophrenia treated with Niacin, B3, etc.
mercola.com

So, write and ask the doctors I just listed for you, and get some helpful answers. they will help .

Clear out the emotional baggage of babyhood , childhood even if you don't remember it all.

EDIT: I would also consult with this guy, amenclinics.com
Tuckere

Return to Depression & Weight Loss