Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Possible Eating Disorder and Treatments?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby odhert54 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Yes you do, I would recommend telling your parents for one thing, and they will probably suggest rehab. And say YES don't fight them its the best thing for you! And when you get out if you want to lose weight but in a healthy manor accumulate a diet once you get out. And if you are a teen you should consume no more that 1,500 calories a day. If you are an adult no more than 2,000. And exercise... lots and lots of exercise! With that the pounds should come right off!(: hope I helped
odhert54

Postby gottfried76 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Seems so.
I know at my school they have pamphlets talking about eating disorders and stuff. If you have a teacher or someone like that you can trust, talk to them.
Then google places in or around your town for ED rehab centers. They'll gladly take you.
I hope everything gets better, good luck!
gottfried76

Postby timeus » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:01 am

Seems so.
I know at my school they have pamphlets talking about eating disorders and stuff. If you have a teacher or someone like that you can trust, talk to them.
Then google places in or around your town for ED rehab centers. They'll gladly take you.
I hope everything gets better, good luck!
I do the same things :/ I think I'm like a purging anorexic or something.. But yet my weight is average.. 5'7" 132 pounds
timeus

Postby brenton » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:03 am

Yes you do sound like you have an ED. I think you should go to your doctor and ask him/her where you should go from there
brenton

Return to Depression & Weight Loss