Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Poll: How Do You Let Loose And Have Fun? I Have No Clue How To?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Barnett » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Hehe I ask A LOT of questions anyways; Ive always been the mature;party pooper girl. Im 13 and most people say Im too mature for my age and I need to let loose. Thats the problem, I have NO clue how to "let loose" Growing up; I was always in the corner by myself; even at home. Ive always been the black sheep;in my family,at school everywhere. Im going into 8th grade and I want to let loose and be me and have fun. But for some reason my mind is set on getting A`s, never getting in trouble and being the mature person. I HATE that, I just want to be me but I dont know how to? How can I let loose?At home; I cant really do much but stay inside. I do work in 20 acres of tobacco(I dont get paid) and Ive never gotten in trouble; anywhere home or school. Its not that I want to be a rebel or a trouble maker, I just want to be able to be me and let loose. 24/7 I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, ADULTS and kids alike come to me and vent, they come to me for advice and their problems. So while most teens are worried about boys and clothes, Im worried about how my family is going to make it,where our next meal is coming from and weather or not my parents are getting divorced. I NEVER get away from all of this and I just want to be able to break away from all of the probems, and let loose.

PLEASE Help me; How do I let loose? Thank you so much
Barnett

Postby Normando » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Ignore those people. Having fun is doing whatever makes you happy. When I was your age that meant playing videogames, reading, and writing songs-- there is nothing wrong with that. Having fun, or "letting loose" in their eyes means probably drinking and having sex. That's seriously stupid. If you want to let loose then do what your heart tells you to do. You know what you like, so just do that. Or try to find some new hobbies, try going out shopping with your friends (or window shopping) or maybe go to a cheap arcade or dollar cinema.
Normando

Postby Saadya » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:22 pm

"The beast in me Is caged by frail and fragile bonds under pressure by day And by nighttime, rants and rages on the celebrities God help, the beast in me The beast in me Has had to study to stay with soreness and the thank you to shield from the rain And interior the fast time could could desire to be constrained God help the beast in me in some circumstances It tries to new child me that it quite is in basic terms a teddy submit to or perhaps by some ability controlled to fade interior the air and that's while i could desire to pay attention of the beast in me that each and every physique knows they have considered him out wearing my clothing Patently doubtful If it quite is manhattan or New year God help the beast in me The beast in me" ~ Nick Lowe and Carlene Carter
Saadya

Return to General Weight Loss Chat