Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Please Help Me!!!!!! Major Hair Crisis!!!?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Walter » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:51 am

Ok so I have tried like every single anti-dandruff shampoo you can think of!! And it goes when i wash my hair, but within a few hours its there again! I have a healthy diet and I exercise, I really dont know what the problem is and why none of those shampoos are working at least a little bit! is this worth going to my gp for? what shall i do!! HEEEEEEEEELPPP ITS SO EMBARASING!!!!!!
Walter

Postby Curney » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am

Try this if you haven't already..

http://www.naturalbodyskincare.com/get_rid_dandruff.php
Curney

Postby Mort » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:05 am

Apple Vinegar works really good http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Dandru...

plez asnwer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Mort

Postby Sonny » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:11 am

Instead of using shampoo use a cleansing conditioner like Wen. Shampoos contain sulfate which dries your scalp causing it to flake and leave build up on your roots that look like dandruff. If you can't afford Wen cleansing conditioner, Aussie also has one that works really well. Good luck!
Sonny

Postby ovadiah » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:14 am

when ur in the shower scrub ur scalp HARD, use ur nails. and while u rinse scrub again. dont use conditioners. if that doesnt work nothing will.
ovadiah

Postby Eirikur » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:16 am

You may have more than dandruff. See a dermatologist. They can diagnose and prescribe shampoo. In the meantime don't wear dark colored tops, this shows the flaking while light or white "hides" it.
Eirikur

Postby Reuhen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 am

STOP PANICING!!!!!!!!!! you wanna run to the store and buy this shampoo called head and shoulders dandruf control also get the conditioner and while your there get some leave in conditioner with argan oil it in...you put the leave in conditioner in when your hair is all shampood and condited and dry this keeps your scalp nice and moist! :)

DONT DONT DONT blow dry your hair! it drys your hair out and makes it look all frail and yucky and itchy....instead get a towel and rub your hair dry in the towel..........if your absolutely insistant on a blow dryer, get some heat protection serum put it in your hair before you blow dry this will help it not to get so dry and put your blow dryer on low/med heat

GOOOD LUCK :)
Reuhen

Return to General Weight Loss Chat