Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Please Help! I Am So Confused! Does He Like Me? Quiet Guy!?

Learn about Food Nutrition

Postby Wilhelm » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:21 pm

I have known him for half a year! My guy friend is fairly quiet and doesn't seem talk alot in his group. But he talks alot to me through texting but never on Facebook statuses. He would always private message through Facebook and talk to me there.

When he teases me his voice is always so quiet as if he doesn't want people to know he is teasing. Teasing mostly happens in texting, because I dont hang around with him alot. But we have been now since its School break !

His text messages are always so random and even funny, it's makes me laugh. I don't mind him messaging me. He does that nearly every day! Mostly during the night. I occasionally meet up with him, but he isn't the flirty touchy type! He is more of a relaxed guy, and intends to joke about and jokingly annoy me. He finds it amusing when I react to it. In a fun way~ he always tries to keep our convo in texting as long as possible. Like odd things saying "I done this or that" or random things like "I fixed my phone" "doing the house work" and he would tell things about himself without me even asking him. He normally recommends me songs to listen to. He always starts off the convo in text.I never start the convo through texts with him (Because I think it might be bothering him)

When we were as the movies with a group of friends he ended eating my food!! It turns out one of them made an excuse for him to sit next to me? His friends (they are also my friends as well) my girl friend along with her boyfriend was looking back at me smiling and laughing I didn't know what was going on!! I didn't pay attention. I am not sure what else I can say, he is the type that doesn't really show emotions quite much like a brick wall....but is he always nice and laughs at my weird sayings even though I don't try to make people laugh?!?

I was hoping if a male answers this questions, since it is relating to a guy :)

THANK YOU!
Wilhelm

Postby Alec » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Obviously he likes u..u need to make the first move..
Alec

Postby Danton » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Sounds like he's being a good friend , most relationships mostly start as friends also the movies situation , looks like your friends are trying to hook you two together
Danton

Postby Drake » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:44 pm

He likes u bt sinx u need a guys opinion, l wl stp here.
Drake

Return to Food Nutrition