Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Please Help! Desperately Need To Lose A Few Pounds Within 2-3 Weeks & Dont Know How To Start?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Please Help! Desperately Need To Lose A Few Pounds Within 2-3 Weeks & Dont Know How To Start?

Postby Kelvyn » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:37 am

Hey. Im a male & 19. Im going on holiday with a group of friends to Egypt( flying out on the 22nd) and Im really looking to drop a couple waist sizes by then. I gained weight from depression when my grandfather died last year & want to get back down to atleast a 32" waist. Is it possible. How much should I excersize and what kind of food should I avoid and what should I eat? I really dont know anything about bad foods.

I have a treadmill at home. Just throwing that in there lol how often should I run on that? All help is appreciate
Kelvyn

Postby Bucklie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:38 am

You can make your daily plan for exercises every other day you should run on your treadmill do crunches,squats,Mountain Climber,Side Hip Drop,Side Squat Reach and many others...

And about food try to eat healthy no more chips and cola during movie time (fast food too).

Good luck!
Bucklie

Postby Arles » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:49 am

end it. you have hardship with overeating. the answer is to no longer starve your self. paintings on gaining a healthful dating with food. The healthful purpose weight on your top is one hundred forty pounds. one hundred twenty pounds is the cutoff, below which you will formally be clinically determined with an ingesting ailment. this may well be a warning, no longer a purpose. 2-3 pounds a week is in basic terms too plenty. you isn't waiting to maintain it up, and you will in basic terms set your self up for yet another loop of failure. pondering the tennis, you will desire to consume 1850 energy an afternoon for weight help.
Arles

Return to Depression & Weight Loss