Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Normal People, Ordinary People And Depressed People ?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby bo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:50 pm

What I mean by normal people are people with no medical or psycological problems.People who are of normal weight, who have normal relationships etc.

What I mean by ordinary people are people who have their problems but to a certain degree like minor depression and stuff.

And what I mean by depressed people are people who have social anxiety, major depression, health problems etc.

I just want to know what they feel like inside and what category I am in your opinion.I have a little anxiety when conflicted and I feel bad when I am ignored (really bad) and to describe my constant feeling ( I think everyone has a different one) , it's like a little anxious, a little sad, a little happy and a little bored, like waiting for something different to happen but these are just a little part of it.Most of it is emptiness.(not a depression emptiness, just emptiness.) Thanks already.
bo

Postby Dary » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:55 pm

For depressed people they feel completely and totally alone, even if there are many close family members around them. They feel extreem emptiness and sadness, loss of energy. They find it difficult to cope with every day tasks. The anxiety part can effect both parties ( depressed people and ordinary people) the range of their anxiety level can range on a scale of 1-10 there is a ligitement test for this that runs on this scale. 1 being the lowest 10 being the highest. Anxiety can cause alot of discomfort in the person because they feel as if everyone is analyzing them in a bad way. They might stutter when they talk because of nervousness. Shaking, bowed knees, tenseness, and an unconfotable sense of people judging you is common symptoms of anxiety. As far as a category to file you under, I would say you would be your description of ordinary/ to depressed. Bc feeling emptyness is a much higher degree of emotion then just being a little sad as you have mentioned. It's totally normal to crave and or wait for change to happen in your life, but these things will take time. I'm not sure if antidepressants is the way to go, but try to pinpoint the problems/ dilemmas that are occurring in your life and try to come up with a solution.
Dary

Postby Mort » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:03 pm

I have experienced just about every emotional state other than remorse and grief. I can understand this. You have your ups and downs. You're just another crayon in the box.
Mort

Postby chakshu7 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:04 pm

The human brain is programmed to cause you discomfort when it comes to doing things you have never experienced. These fears come in depression, nervousness, ext. that's how you get the phrase "face your fears" like fighting, talking, ext. The things you fear are what you crave most.
chakshu7

Postby Gwalchmei » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:22 pm

absolutely everyone has suicidal concepts .. even in the adventure that your typical, straightforward, loopy.. or regardless of .., you me and joe bloe off the line has concept-approximately committing suicide sometime .. i say it has to do with dying .. human beings want to comprehend what its want to die .. what happens as quickly as we are residing , what happens the 2nd we hit the floor, or while the bullet tears ur concepts tissues and nerves .. what happens while no blood reaches your coronary heart .. or while oxygen cant attain your lungs .. what happens while your coronary heart stops beating constantly? .. its something the human concepts cant think of what could happen or what wouldnt .. so the concepts keeps putting those concepts attempting to get the perfect photograph of what dying is .. its the interest
Gwalchmei

Return to Depression & Weight Loss