Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Normal Cellucor Super Hd Side Effects?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Mariano » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 pm

I just started taking Cellucor Super HD. Starting yesterday, i took one dose at about 9:45 am. Felt great, focused , and energized. it was great. I took a second dose about 15 mins before i ate some sushi. As curbed as my appetite was i didnt want to go the whole day without putting fuel in my body. everything seemed fine, i still felt great. Later that night i was out with some friends who were drinking, at the top of my head i knew the supplement and alcohol would definately not mix so i avoided alcohol that night. Either way i had a great time, i was dancing and still incredibly energized, at one point i caught myself doing push ups and doing some laps in the pool because i couldnt help myself. My weirdest side effects didnt happen till about 11:30 pm. I noticed my legs and my hands tremble, the jittery feeling i had made me feel unsettled. When i got home around 2am i layed in bed and didnt have too much trouble falling asleep even though i felt like i could run two miles at the time. I woke up in the night still jittery and unable to feel rested, i woke up twice with about an hour and 20 mins in between. I woke up feeling overly exhausted, similar to a hangover without a headache. I couldnt even find myself to get ready without stumbling.

I just want to know if this is normal and would every night be like this? i enjoy my sleep and need to wake up early in the morning for work.

Thank you for answering :)
Mariano

Postby Berowalt » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:00 pm

4167% of recommended daily amount of B12.

Your liver and kidneys love that!

Let's pretend any of these "thermogenic" diet pills really do what they say.

The thermic effect of eating, digesting, and other food energy related functions only account for 10% of your total BMR (basal metabolic rate). So if you are fairly active a diet of 2000 calories per day is pretty reasonable for a maintenance diet. That means 200 calories go to thermic burn. Now let's say these wonderful diet pills increase your thermic burn by 50%. That is a huge change in any body function.

So we have increased our caloric burn by??.... 100 calories per day! Or less than one pound per month. For anywhere from $40 to $200 a month. You can burn 100 calories a day just drinking 100 oz of ice cold beverages!

That is why these bogus and often dangerous pills cannot get FDA approval. They simply cannot prove their outrageous claims with acceptable clinical evidence.

Read the container and you will see each and every one of them says somewhere on the label it is a "dietary supplement'. Loopholes in the current laws allow peddlers to promote their products without accepted medical evidence to prove their outrageous claims.

All this stuff is putting your liver and kidneys through a lot of unnecessary and potentially dangerous activity.

Many spices like chili powder, different peppers, garlic powder, cinnamon and others cause an increase in the thermic affect of food. But come on, you can eat pennies per day of seasonings and get the same benefit as these diet pills.

A healthy diet of whole unprocessed foods will give you much greater results.

Common side effects of most diet pills

Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)

Heart complications

Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes)

Kidney problems

Unexplained headaches and dizziness

Excessive fatigue

Loss of appetite

Restlessness, anxiety

Nausea, vomiting

Seizures
Berowalt

Postby Jordi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:04 pm

By all the testimonials I am reading, it seems they are all the same. Lipo 6 Black, Oxyelite, HD Cellucor. I took Lipo 6 black and I started shivering, cold sweating, my heart rate was outragerously high even sitting down. I felt really sick by taking only one
Jordi

Postby Fanuco » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. Behavioural techniques can help you delay orgasm. Learn here https://tr.im/IIwmd

These include the start-and-stop method and the squeeze technique. A combination of these techniques along with sexual counselling and medication (either using an anaesthetic cream or an oral tablet) is recommended.
Fanuco

Postby Eri » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:10 pm

I tried this product and used it for one week so far here are a few results. two pills a day for morning and afternoon. I m about 30 male over 200 pounds so it was a test. I felt like a lost a weight size not a belly size for the product as a result of first week by the way.

Took at 8:00am in the morning till about 1:30pm afternoon for second pill. First day tolerance felt okay. Than by the time a couple a days you feel a bit more.

Pros of this product; It made my stomach not want to eat, which can be good for curving hunger.

I notice a bit of a energy boost due to the caffeine kind of like coffee does it help maybe.

I would if you use this product in the morning to have a apple or grain of some sort it can feel discouraging not to eat.

It

Cons: Things I have got so far. Upset stomach and I mean upset due to eating more than serving size so be careful or you will have a upset stomach it goes about in about a hour.

Caffeine I feel did spike my blood pressure so I might be sensitive to product recommend checking you spike levels I will check it again.

I usually have low or average/normal blood pressure so it s a flag to let me know somethings up but its a good tip for new or current users.

I read other review about the product not sure about any other effects such as drug testing guess I will find out.

Currently I will try a different method to a weight loss.

So here are some tips for those interested in trying it for the first week.

eat lightly don t over due the pills if your sensitive or don t drink a lot of caffeine products high blood pressure is not a path I want to take at least not yet.
Eri

Postby Garadin » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:13 pm

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!
Garadin

Postby MacDuff » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Cellucor Super Hd Reviews
MacDuff

Postby Rockwell » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Rockwell

Postby circehyll » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:24 pm

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

normal Cellucor Super HD side effects?

I just started taking Cellucor Super HD. Starting yesterday, i took one dose at about 9:45 am. Felt great, focused , and energized. it was great. I took a second dose about 15 mins before i ate some sushi. As curbed as my appetite was i didnt want to go the whole day without putting fuel in my...
circehyll

Postby Keenon » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Keenon

Next

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements