Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Never Find Love, Never Been Kissed, Biggest Loser In The World? :(?

Postby Baram » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:16 am

Im scared, i'll never find love and will be lonely the rest of my life.

I have a slim build and i keep my body in shape

im not the best lookin guy, buy im ok looking... when i was born i was born with a cleft palate and now i got a cut in between my top lip. i've been made fun of alot during my elementary school years

im 14 now and in january im gonna turn 15 so im in high school

im mostly a positive guy, I love helping people, and having fun..... but when it comes to girls, they dont even gimme a chance... its like for some girls they have a autofriend mode or somethin (you know like autopilot lol) I hate being lonely

I think my personality makes up for it, i have a ton of friends but it seems everytime I like a girl, im friend zoned.

I havent had a gf in like 3 years, and im really worried that im gonna be a lonely loser forever

what do i do?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Baram

Postby Wynston » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:20 am

hey it's fine if your a loser im a loser too and i never had a bf!! i don't feel as bad about it as you do though maybe its cause im a girl? but any ways i figure that i should just let it happen naturally and it will happen when it happens. you don't need to stress about just have fun with your friends!! hope i helped!
Wynston

Postby Brys » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:24 am

Oh, sweety. You're fourteen. When I was your age, I hated condensation and people telling me I couldn't love fully because I was that age, so I set out to prove them wrong. You just haven't found that one person that makes you slap yourself because he/she says too many adorable things and you can't take it. But the reality of the situation is that you're young and you have time.
Brys

Postby Caspar » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:27 am

You're only 14. You have time. Especially since you're going into highschool. There is a ton more people in a highschool facility then in a Junior High facility. (:
Caspar

Return to Slimming World