Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Need Help Please, Anybody Answer!?

Postby Gresham » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:59 pm

so my mom always says im fat, well not straight out but she implies it all the time, like she says: you dont need a Starbucks you need a diet, and you have to go to soccer run around get some exercise you need it and then she always buys weight watchers stuff and always comments on what i eat and how it may not be healthy and how my thighs are big... im 16, im 5'5" and weigh 145 lbs. im not fat at all, people say im skinny, i've been playing soocer my whole life so i just have muscle. it really makes me feel uncomfortable and makes me hate my body cause its coming from my mother. lately ive been thinking about not eating because im starting to feel self conscious about my body and the fact she keeps saying that makes me think about it even more... i dont know what to do.. please just help
Gresham

Postby Lothar » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:05 am

You could lean out.
5'5" is generally 125-130 pounds.
You mom just cares about you and wants you at your best.
Include resistance training with your workouts.
Lothar

Postby oliphant23 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:13 am

just you need to load on fruit veggies grains and that sort. Just think your doing for soccer not look. Renember that lifting weights may help. To make your muscles pop. Around your mom eat way healthy. Get your dad to know you eat helathy. Your mom will then find out
oliphant23

Postby Makya » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:18 am

your mother should NOT be saying that because you are barley overweight just try to lose 15 pounds and your at perfect weight :)
Makya

Postby Palti » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:20 am

You are not fat. Your mom has some other problem. Tell her to stop saying these things to you. if she doesn't stop, it might be good to involve a someone else. (teacher, family member, friend, ect)
Palti

Postby Idris » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:24 am

Sounds like you're okay. Look in the mirror, do you look ok? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Big thighs are pretty hot. It also sounds like your mother is a horrible parent.
Idris

Return to Weight Watchers Diet