Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Need Diet Advice In Relation To Losing Weight, Please?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby Cleveland » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:14 pm

So, I'm 17, a female and my starting weight was 128lbs, 5ft6. After 5 days of cutting my calories to 1200-1300, not eating dairy, much more fruit and veg, less carbohydrates, no junk food, I've lost one pound. I've also made an effort to exercise a minimum of 2 times a week for 30 minutes on my elliptical bike, as cardio, in an effort to reduce body fat overall. Then just doing squats and bicycle crunches every few days, allowing rest in between as the muscles get sore.

This was taken five days ago: http://i46.tinypic.com/apa42v.jpg

and as you can see, my main problem areas are my stomach and thighs.

However, my main problem is that I eat almost the exact same meal every day. I'm bored with eating and it's becoming like a bit of a ritual. I am a habitual junk food eater, I could quite easily eat a 500g bar of chocolate on a normal day, I LOVE food. So this is hard for me. (I'm 128 pounds without ever exercising or eating properly, so I suppose my metabolism is quite good?)

I know that unless I change something, by Sunday, I'll have given in to my temptations.

Advice on how to keep at this? I'm hoping to lose at least 6 pounds. Thank you :)
Cleveland

Postby Zacarias » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Walk Alot And Make Natural Jucies With A Jucie Maker

My Mom Lost Like 20 In One Month
Zacarias

Return to Food Metabolism