Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

My Mother 53 Years Suffering From Diabetes For The Last 20 Years Now Having Creatnine Level 3.01.?

Diet Pill Discussion

My Mother 53 Years Suffering From Diabetes For The Last 20 Years Now Having Creatnine Level 3.01.?

Postby Az » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:58 am

It is a fallacy to compare Wright's church to the KKK and it inflames people unnecessarily. No group from that church ever rode in mask under the cover of darkness to threaten and harm blacks, Catholics or Jews. Many people still remember the real harm that the KKK did and the terror they instilled. They are not any longer a threat because society has marginalized them as the hate-filled bigots and outlaws that they are and the authorities monitor them carefully. The REAL PROBLEM with Wright's church is that the congregation has marginalized itself with their beliefs in CONSPIRACY theories that are outside the mainstream beliefs of most of America. Ordinarily, the media would treat beliefs such as the US government causing AIDS to kill blacks as the rantings of uneducated people unwilling to believe scientific evidence or of a group of paranoids. Instead, they're deflecting attention away from the real problems and treating this as a political issue of race. Barack Obama has been a member of a church for 20 years that believes and cheers CONSPIRACY theories centered on the belief that white people continue to be the cause of the problems that afflict black people. It's all a CONSPIRACY centered in the power of the Federal government that he seeks to lead as president. It really doesn't matter if it's Wright or another preacher who spews the hatred of the government. Or if it's Obama who cleans it up for mass audiences on the campaign trail. Obama's followers believe as deeply as the people in that church. The message is the same. The federal government, currently led by George W. Bush, is the Great Satan, who kills people, and enslaves. It is a CONSPIRACY. They've done it before, they're doing it now, and they will keep doing it. Unless we CHANGE things. WE are the only HOPE. We must end the conspiracy.
Az

Postby Sloane » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 am

i do not know about the diet plan but,i will suggest u the famous diabetics doctor in trichy

address;

7th cross sasthiri road thillai nagar trichy.[near adayar anandha bavan ,two buildings near ,relaiance trends shop]

doctor name; mr .m shunmugavelu m.b.b.s,m.d,diabetics speciailists

consult him soon ur mother can get well all the best................
Sloane

Postby Hereweald » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:19 am

i think go for dialysis.myritica q (homeopathic medicine) helps your mother,s creatinine level
Hereweald

Postby Vipponah » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:24 am

You might try the patented herbal mineral formula for treating diabetes at this web site: http://arabianprophets.com

Be sure to follow the directions carefully as this formula can cause hypoglycemia in a few hours.
Vipponah

Postby Liang » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:37 am

A normal result is 0.7 to 1.3 mg/dL for men and 0.6 to 1.1 mg/dL for women.

Females usually have a lower creatinine than males, because they usually have less muscle mass.

The examples above are common measurements for results of these tests.

Higher than normal levels may be due to:--

* Acute tubular necrosis

* Dehydration

* Diabetic nephropathy

* Eclampsia (a condition of pregnancy that includes seizures)

* Glomerulonephritis

* Kidney failure

* Muscular dystrophy

* Preeclampsia (pregnancy-induced hypertension)

* Pyelonephritis

* Reduced kidney blood flow (shock, congestive heart failure)

* Rhabdomyolysis

* Urinary tract obstruction

Consult a Nephrologist.
Liang

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements