Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Losing 3 Stone For My Holiday?

Postby Dagwood » Tue May 16, 2017 2:31 am

So, Im going on holiday in august, I would like to lose 3 stone really but id be happy with 2 and a half. I have about 20weeks, so Im thinking I will try to lose 3 stone in 18 weeks, thats 1 stone every 6 weeks which I think should be achievable, Im quite overweight so it should come off.

Basically heres what I plan to do:

Breakfast - fruit and yoghurt

Lunch - fruit or salad

Dinner - those low fat ready meals (usually about 400 calories), fish and veg, chicken, salad etc

and then maybe a lose calorie choc bar (weight watchers or something)

I have also joined the gym

So do you think this will work, do I have enough time?

Also how much should I go to the gym and any tips on what to do there to tone thighs and bum in particular

I also have those little weights at home for my arms, and have starting doing one zumba class a week.

Any tips much appreciated?
Dagwood

Postby Dryw » Tue May 16, 2017 2:32 am

Well if you stick to the plan and make sure your working out you should be fine. Watch you dressing on salad and i wouldnt just eat those low fat dinners all the time they burn out fast and there are tons of perservatives in them to. Just a thought.
Dryw

Postby Jeanelle » Tue May 16, 2017 2:45 am

Hey

A couple of tips for you

- keep fruit to no more than 2 servings per day, its high in sugar so may compromise your weight loss

- drink green tea or alternatively white tea to stimulate your weight loss > http://efitnesspal.com/green-tea-or-white-tea/

- to tone thighs and bum, do squates and lunges

hope this answers some of your questions, good luck
Jeanelle

Return to Weight Watchers Diet