Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Looking For The Perfect Song To Describe How I Feel?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby Bald » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:24 am

i have alot on my plate right now, my mother has tumors in her stomach and brain, i work full time and go to school full time, i'm borderline leukemia and waiting for a blood transfusion, suffering with depression, and i just broke up with my boyfriend of 2 yrs [ know it's not a long time, but 1st real relationship i ever had ] he made life harder for me arguing with me everyday stressing me out even more instead of giving me a reason to smile and get up every morning. this morning i put an end to it im not taking his crap anymore and letting him bring me down. at first i felt a big weight lifted off my shoulders and i was happy and proud of myself for a while, but then tonight while being alone and giving myself time to think i have realized what a **** hole im in at this point in my life and i have no one to express my struggle with. when anything can go wrong at any given day i have no one to be by my side through the hard times ahead and i find that certain songs get me through the day sometimes, when they are just right. so i need a song of inspiration and hope and strength through sickness.
Bald

Postby Kerr » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQDSDbfVde8
Kerr

Postby Roan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:43 am

"Shackles" by Mary Mary comes to my mind - and wow I am so sorry that you're going through such a difficult time. You sound like a very strong person and although it hurts, you know you did the right thing ditching your man.
Roan

Return to Depression & Weight Loss