Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Looking For A Historical Romance Book About A Woman Made Her Wedding Dress Too Small,thought She Was Fat, Seams Burst

Looking For A Historical Romance Book About A Woman Made Her Wedding Dress Too Small,thought She Was Fat, Seams Burst

Postby Jaden » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:30 pm

It is an older book. 5 or more years old.It was set in Medieval England. Knight was engaged to a young woman. She thought herself fat and had herwedding gown made smaller....day of wedding it wouldn't fit and she wasstuffed into it. At reception the seams popped open....Wedding night heknocked over a candle set their bridal room on fired and burnt his handsputting out the fire...of course then he couldn't do the deed with her. There was a whole series of misadventures/misunderstandings as they weretraveling to his home....it was a wonderfully funny book.the lady in our story is quite accomplished but she has some humoroussituations which lead her husband to think she isn't very accomplished. He has burnt hands so she pretends she can't ride so that he doesn't hurthis hands further by traveling too far each day. They set up camp and shegoes to the river to wash and take a little swim.
Jaden

Postby Cuddy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:51 pm

But her current project, a book about bioidentical hormone replacement ...... Somehow those pearls just added to the elegance of my dress and made me feel like ..... of a woman(or a man in drag) that remind you of romance and desire. ...... I've heard many people bashing Jenny saying that "she was never fat" but ...
Cuddy

Postby Winton » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:04 am

woman made her wedding dress The Little Grey Lady - How she Occupied her Time - Good Work to be Done In all the .... 1) A single one is best, and is used for marking seams, etc. ...... A few slices of fat bacon. One onion. One carrot and turnip.The trend of modern social thought is to recognize woman in her own economic ...... In the conviction that Jessie spent too much time with books, she undertook ...... Pretty Jessie Frémont, in a wide-skirted dress of silk that made her look newuser53942761 63 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Winton

Postby Tocho » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:44 am

The Little Grey Lady - How she Occupied her Time - Good Work to be Done In all the .... 1) A single one is best, and is used for marking seams, etc. ...... A few slices of fat bacon. One onion. One carrot and turnip.The trend of modern social thought is to recognize woman in her own economic ...... In the conviction that Jessie spent too much time with books, she undertook ...... Pretty Jessie Frémont, in a wide-skirted dress of silk that made her look
Tocho

Postby Caley » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:28 pm

A historical romance book about a woman. But her current project, a book about bioidentical hormone replacement ...... Somehow those pearls just added to the elegance of my dress and made me feel like ..... of a woman(or a man in drag) that remind you of romance and desire. ...... I've heard many people bashing Jenny saying that "she was never fat" but ... Sources: http://www.piercemattie.com/blogs/lifestyle_public_relations/ newuser56718615 63 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Caley

Return to Fat Loss 4 Idiots