Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Least Expensive Weight Loss Programs? Most Effective?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Rainer » Mon May 08, 2017 5:26 am

I'm currently looking for a weight loss program. I'm thinking about maybe Jenny Craigs, LA weight loss, Weight Watchers...only none of these programs have prices on the website. Also, if anyone has used any of these please tell me about your experience...

*Please do note, I understand that dieting is not always good and there are ways to lose weight without going to a program. I know myself, however, and my discipline isn't that frat when I do it myself so I would like something structured for me. Thank you in advance for answering the question at hand.
Rainer

Postby Dearborn » Mon May 08, 2017 5:30 am

Phentermine is the only medically approved appetite suppressant. Anything over the counter is an unapproved herbal supplement and are not endorsed by any medical, regulatory, or dietary organization. Don't fight hunger. Work with it. 80% of weight loss is diet. You can eat a healthy diet and lose weight. You can eat a healthy diet and exercise and lose more weight. You can exercise and eat a poor diet and not lose and even gain weight. A good healthy diet high in fiber, lean meats, eggs, complex carbohydrates, whole grains, antioxidant foods, healthy beverages and low in added sugar and salt help people lose weight, lower cholesterol, increase energy, improve brain function, lower blood pressure, reduce cancer risk and have a more positive lifestyle! You need to eat a lot more food and a lot more fiber! Diets that exclude foods from any food group are fad diets and do not lead to permanent weight loss or solve any other health issues. First, try to kick your fiber intake to 40 grams of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Whatever you do, get your fiber from your food, not from a jar. Fruits and vegetables have good fiber in them. A high fiber diet increases the metabolism. Try a breakfast cereal with at least 20% of recommended daily allowance of fiber in it. They are usually low in sugar so there is a double benefit. Blueberries or raspberries on top add more fiber and antioxidants. But fresh or frozen, not the kind in syrup. Raw nuts are a great source of fiber, healthy fats, and antioxidants. Avocados are the best. Lots of beans, peas, and grains are high fiber. Whole grain breads. Fiber kicks up the metabolism so you actually burn more calories. These foods will give you more gas in the beginning but if eaten daily, the bacteria in the digestive tract will elevate lowering the gas output. This will get you on the path for a healthy daily bowel movement. This helps clean the system and aids healthy digestion. I know it goes against everything you've heard but eating lots of the right foods will actually help you lose weight! Next, take an age appropriate basic daily multivitamin. Don't look at your multivitamin as nutrition but more as an insurance policy. Think of it as filling in the gaps in your daily diet as opposed to a primary source of nutrients. Last, you have to drink lots of water to be healthy. But you can disguise it. Fill your glass all the way full with ice before pouring low sugar beverages. Try iced green tea with a splash of orange juice in it for sweet. More antioxidants. Add lemon juice to water for flavor. Slice up a cucumber and float it in pitcher of water. Gives it salty fresh taste. But you must drink up to 100 oz of water daily to help your body get rid of waste and the natural toxins. You must combine a healthy diet with exercise to multiply the benefit. Whether an hour a day in the weight room or just a 30 minute brisk walk every day, the added benefit of a regular exercise program really do increase and accelerate healthy weight loss. I lost 30 pounds in 5 months by spending my money at the grocery and gym and have kept it off for two years now. 3% of people that attempt weight loss lose it and keep it off for two years. It is not easy. It is a lifestyle change. Good luck and good health.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDCD4
Dearborn

Postby Willaburh » Mon May 08, 2017 5:31 am

Make pancakes even healthier by building mashed baked sweet potato, a few pureed spinach and blueberries, or cooked quinoa.
Willaburh

Postby Jaedon » Mon May 08, 2017 5:32 am

Exercise in the morning compared to morning
Jaedon

Postby nemesio » Mon May 08, 2017 5:34 am

I'm not sure about the costs of Jenny Craig or LA Weight Loss, but I've found Weight Watchers to be very affordable.

I do everything online, and it's about $16.95 per month.
The resources are great, from having an online database of foods and point values, to exercise tips, to recipes.
They even have a Recipe Builder where you can figure out the points of foods and recipes you cook today.

I also think Weight Watchers is a great plan because it teaches you about portion control and healthy eating/cooking habits so once you've lost the weight, you've learned the tools to keep it off.
nemesio

Postby Haukr » Mon May 08, 2017 5:35 am

Do not use the wors diet at all you just have to eat properley, lots of vegetables , fruit no fried food only grilled and fish three times a week, take it from me I have been there and the only way to lose weight is to take time out and asses yourself, only you can do it. good luck.i have tried all these weight loss programs and I did it all myself in the end.
Haukr

Postby Remi » Mon May 08, 2017 5:37 am

Hello,

My name is james and i m the manager of jns impex company of import and export of branded pharmaceuticals,nowadays we r trying to convince people about weight loss drugs we want to give advice to the peoples who suffer from this problem of over weight and nowadys duromine tabs becomin a very good product for weight loss.try it and it is easily available at www.edrugdelivery.com............
Remi

Postby Enno » Mon May 08, 2017 5:39 am

Okay...I only started two Mondays ago and All I do is walk one hour every morning.
I wear a calorie counter monitor to loose weight by the numbers. I have already lost one pant size and 9 pounds. I am a woman and have three kids and this is the method I use when I gain weight.. I am now at a size two and everyone is always amazed that I have had three kids. This is what I do below when I throw on a few extra pounds. It always works..No diet pills, no energy drinks..just me walking and getting the water I need. Of course I watch what I eat and the Lean Cuisine meals are great for that since the calories per box are 180 to 380 per box. Just make sure you eat healthy every three to four hours so your body will perform at its max.

Here it is:

Helpful Tips for weight loss:

1)A good way to loose weight is to use a calorie counter watch

Keep to a 1,200 food intake

Add 1,200 plus 3,500 (equals one pound of fat) ...and that is the total amount of calories you need to burn each day. Its actually really easy once you start watching the numbers and it doesn't seem like work or exercise. Its just a matter of changing the way you think about loosing weight.

I use this method when i gain some pounds. The first time I did this I went from 168 to 127

2) Most people do not get enough water in their system. Water is your body's principal chemical component, comprising, on average, 60 percent of your weight. Every system in your body depends on water. For example, water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.

Lack of water can lead to dehydration, a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your body to carry out normal functions. To determine if you are getting enough water use this simple formula..
Take your weight, for example 150 pounds and divide by 2. Take your answer which is 75 lbs and change it to ounces, in this case 75 ounces. That is how many ounces of water you need a day. Your body performs mostly on water. If you make sure you get enough water everyday your body will perform at top notch and your body will no longer have the cravings of junk food. You will have a better performing body system to help you work out and feel better thru out your day.
Enno

Postby fergusson » Mon May 08, 2017 5:41 am

fergusson

Postby Moesen » Mon May 08, 2017 5:42 am

Aim for a 300- to 400-calorie meal.
Moesen

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs