Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Lap Band Surgery Questions?

Discuss Lap Band Surgery

Postby Gwernach » Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 pm

I was considering lap band surgery but I really don't know a whole lot about it, my biggest question is are there resitrictions, or bad side effects. What all do u have to go threw to get the lap band surgery? And can u have children after having the surgery. I am 25 years old I am 5'9" and 255lbs I have tried millions of diets and just can't loss the weight. I've always been a big girl but in the past three years it has gotten out of control. So any advice about this surgery would be appreciated. Also I live in northern illinois.
Gwernach

Postby Eyota » Fri May 19, 2017 11:59 pm

i don't know much about the lap Band other than what I have seen on commercials your best bet is to first off talk to your physician about this he/she may be able to answer these questions. Here is the official Lap Band Link maybe it will help some:

http://www.lapband.com/
Eyota

Postby Donnally » Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 am

the only subject i will enable you be attentive to is to locate a cautioned scientific expert on your area to talk to . Our scientific institution provides a type and a health facility to council human beings in the past their surgical operation. it particularly is a considerable determination and way of existence replace. particular, there are a number of weight-alleviation plan differences, inspite of the certainty that i think of you need to at last have small quantities of meat and bread. in the past each little thing after surgical operation i be attentive to that no longer something is ate up for an afternoon. Then a medicine cup of a million/2 capability juice is given at each meal alongside with SIPS of tea devoid of sugar, water or ice chips, and broth. This weight-alleviation plan i've got self belief is maintained for 2 weeks. Slowly greater drinks, then meals are extra, yet nonetheless in golfing ball sized parts. Dehydration is a hazard, so water is ate up slowly and continuously in view that even small quantities can fill up the hot abdomen. i be attentive to that a guy or woman has to artwork with a dietitian and scientific expert for 6 months in the past surgical operation. There must be tips available and courses to council human beings in the past surgical operation. merely call a community scientific institution and ask.
Donnally

Return to Lap Band Surgery