Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Job History For Resume?

Learn about Food Nutrition

Job History For Resume?

Postby Fitzwater » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:57 am

I worked at a waffle house for about 2 weeks. Never got out of training. Stopped showing up because I had midterms and never had someone train me on the book. got way too much.

I worked at a hotel for almost a month. They experimented with me creating a brand new job (room inspector position), then told me that the system they had wasn't working and let me go.

Should I put these two on my resume? Should I be selective and only put it on a resume for labor/fast food/retail jobs?
Fitzwater

Job History For Resume?

Postby Heanford » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:06 am

Don't use either of these jobs on your resume.
They reflect poorly on you.
Heanford

Job History For Resume?

Postby Pepe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:18 am

I would leave both jobs off and just concentrate on academic accomplishments or volunteer work. Good luck!
Pepe

Job History For Resume?

Postby Mikhail » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:25 am

You are not required to put all your jobs on your resume. Your resume should only contain things that would make an employer want to bring you in for an interview.

Now, you will have to list them on a job application. When you do, just say you left the Waffle House job because it conflicted with your schooling (which is quite an acceptable reason) and that the hotel job was an experiment that didn't work out - also an acceptable reason.
Mikhail

Job History For Resume?

Postby Lyel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 am

Being Joker
Lyel

Return to Food Nutrition