Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Issues With South Beach Diet?

Postby Jakob » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Me and my fiance just started the South Beach diet a couple days ago. I did it in high school (six years ago) and had no problems with it and lost quite a bit of weight, especially from my stomach. We've been really bad about buying frozen pizzas and ice cream, so we wanted to do something that would get us back on track and kind of detox all the crap out of our systems.

This time around, I'm feeling nauseous, and the thought of meat and cheese and eggs right now make me gag a little. It's only been a couple days, so I didn't know if this would pass as I get through my bread cravings? I'm not a big meat eater anyone, so I'm worried that, even though this diet isn't about counting calories, I'm not eating enough to keep me throughout the day.

I didn't know if anyone else felt like this, or have any suggestions for good Phase I meals that would mix it up. Also wondering if maybe I could do this just for a week, then start on Phase II, or is the two weeks really necessary to clean everything out?

Also (lol sorry) is it ok to exercise during this Phase, or should I tone it down? I know some detox diets tell you not to work out or do mild exercise. Just a thought!

Jakob

Postby Arnolde » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:59 pm

I'm beginning the south seashore at present. Good good fortune. I do not quite believe there's an reply to your query as every person form is one of a kind and what you set again on whilst is a giant side of your frame form. I'd say in case your toned and simply have the paunch then your most certainly will lose the stomach first and absolutely to hold it off so long as you do not revert again to the historical approaches.
Arnolde

Postby Seth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm

A DIET IS NOT AN ANSWER. SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE STYLE. you need to know how many grams of carbs, fats, proteins your body needs to stay in shape. Do you know how many calories your body needs a day? visit scoby workshop.com to learn how to eat healthy so you can lose weight or just fix this problem. and also if you are depriving your body to many things you will not lose weight EVEN WORSE GAIN WEIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE STARVING YOURSELF.
carbohydrates are your body primary source of energy and if you don't feed your body well prepare for consequences. try to maintain something like 50% carbs, 30% proteins, 20 percent fats. also try to read a book by tom venuto HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. plus a cheat meal once a week will actually do you good because you give your body a break . i cheat meal at least 2 a week and i maintain myself at a good Weight.
Seth

Return to South Beach Diet