Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is Weight Watchers A Good Diet?

Postby Adesola » Wed May 17, 2017 2:03 am

I'm 25 years old (soon to be 26) ,am 5'6 tall and weigh 249 lbs. I want to lose like 50 pounds to get back to a size 16 which looked really good on me once upon a time :) I'm gonna try weight watchers but here where I live there's no chance of me joining weight watchers meetings. So how can I get started? Also I heard that acai berry pills were good. What do you think? Should I use them?
Adesola

Postby Wiellatun » Wed May 17, 2017 2:07 am

Don't waste your money. Try www.sparkpeople.com and you will have great results. You can just start an account and look around, and you will see how great it is. It give you all the tools you need to lost weight.

Good luck.
Wiellatun

Postby Bryggere » Wed May 17, 2017 2:09 am

I tried it but it did not work. I got stuck with impossible hunger and resourced to diet pills.

i was not sorry. it was a leap but i am not sorry i took it.

Read about it here:

http://p.gs/1mzhj
Bryggere

Postby Lorimer » Wed May 17, 2017 2:11 am

WW online is a great option for anyone with internet access. There is also allot of information available online. The article below explains how to calculate your daily points and how to do WW. The reference site below has tons of free information like points for dining destinations, recipes, tips, articles and more.

I just finished 34 weeks doing WW and have lost about 27 pounds. My wife did a little better than me, losing 50 pounds in 6 months and maintaining for almost 3 years now.

I would stay away from the acai berry pills and such. There is no proof that any of that stuff works. Weight Watchers does, as it teaches you to make healthy decisions in your everyday life and preaches the importance of portion control & exercise.

Good luck!
Lorimer

Postby Achiyahu » Wed May 17, 2017 2:17 am

Why not go with the Weight Watchers online program? I did and had great results. In all, I lost over 20 pounds in only a few months. The online tools are easy to use. I was going to school at the time and working full time so getting to meetings was tough. I liked that with Weight Watchers you get to eat your own food. No need to takes any pills or pre-made meals.

The biggest plus - I have kept the weight off!

Weight Watchers has some coupons for the online program:

If you live in Canada you can get the Weight Watchers Canada 25% off coupon here: http://www.canbuy.ca/weightwatchers.asp

If you line in the US you can get the Weight Watchers USA 25% off coupon here: http://www.canbuy.ca/weightwatchersUSA.a...
Achiyahu

Postby Engel » Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 am

There is no such thing as a "good diet".
Learn to eat properly...and yes, it may take some effort.
Sorry.
Engel

Return to Weight Watchers Diet