Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Is This Enough Exercise For Weight-loss?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Larry » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:43 pm

I want to get in shape, but I really hate the idea of going to the gym. I can't jog because my boobs are too big (G cup) and I know that sounds stupid, but it really hurts, even if I wear a good sports bra.

So I am doing 2 x 45 minute pilates classes per week, as well as 20 minute walk per day, and a 3km uphill walk each week.

Will this be enough to lose weight, along with a healthy diet? Thanks
Larry

Postby Finn » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Get tips from weight loss community
Finn

Postby Ahane » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:46 pm

sleeping will effect your blody weight so get enough sleep to looss your weight
Ahane

Postby Loryn » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:48 pm

45 minute breaststroke swim
Loryn

Postby Mathews » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:49 pm

remember these five essential smoothie ingredients frozen berries a banana skim milk a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of psyllium seed husks
Mathews

Postby Culain » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:52 pm

get an online weight loss buddy to lose more weight
Culain

Postby Birde » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:54 pm

chug 12 8 ounce glasses of ice water a day it has the same effect on your metabolism as green tea
Birde

Postby Marnin » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:59 pm

If you're already getting that amount of exercise, i would defiantly recommend you to go further with your diet.

If you ask me, then the diet is like 80-90 % and the exercise is the last part.

Don't get me wrong, of course you can burn a lot of calories by exercising, but in the end, it all depends on what you eat.

If you go to http://healthfulreviews.com you can find programs that will learn you about both exercise and specially your diet.
Marnin

Postby Raja » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:01 pm

a handful of unsalted pumpkin seeds make for a healthy mid day snack theyre rich in magnesium which helps lower blood pressure
Raja

Postby donough » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Hey Alii,

I think you're making a great start! :)

Honestly, and I know this just sounds like a stupid guy who doesn't understand, but the only thing I would change is I don't think you should allow your boobs to completely stop you running.
Running is BY FAR the best cardio exercise for weight loss and toning your entire body - it's the fastest-acting, it takes little time, and costs nothing.
As unlikely as it may seem I really do understand it's not comfortable with larger breasts - my ex had exactly your fears when we started running and it is hard, but you CAN do it, I promise! You need to focus on your goal - you just have to push through the first few weeks and soon you'll a) see the amazing changes you're achieving which will be motivation in themselves, and b) find it gets easier because as you burn body fat, so your breasts will start to reduce in size and so be less uncomfortable while running.
Point is, it's very hard to get started, but it gets easier and it's REALLY worth it! In my ex's case after a couple of months she was so happy with her newly toned body that the discomfort required to get it was irrelevant to her, and I'm sure you'll feel the same way.
As an aside, even when it's painful don't worry that you may be doing harm - in fact breast movement while running is a great way to work and so strengthen the ligaments which naturally support the breasts, so it will minimise the risk of sagging.

So in short - everything you're doing is great, I REALLY encourage you to work some running into the mix even if it's only 20 mins twice a week at first, and do make sure you make sensible choices with your eating.
That DOESN'T mean starve yourself, that's a dumb choice - just eat healthily.
I know you'll make yourself proud.
You can do it - very best of luck! :)
donough

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs