Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is This Bulimia.....?

Discuss Bulimia

Is This Bulimia.....?

Postby Alexander » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Hey, this actually IS bulimia.

The stereotype of bulimia is someone who makes themselves throw up, but actually it is not restricted to that. Bulimia involves overeating on large amount of foods, and then trying to get rid of it, either by vomiting, laxatives, fasting or overexercising. So what you described does actually qualify as bulimia.

I know it is easier said than done, but please do try to see someone about this. Your GP can put you in touch with all sorts of people who may be able to help you.

You deserve a lot better than this; look after yourself hun.

x
Alexander

Is This Bulimia.....?

Postby Bay » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:30 pm

Bulimia is vomiting. Sounds somewhat more like anorexia..
Bay

Is This Bulimia.....?

Postby Kort » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:32 pm

That's not bulimia. It's only bulimia when you purge ( throw up). You have an eating disorder and need to get help.
Kort

Is This Bulimia.....?

Postby Grioghar » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:34 pm

That actually is bulimia. People always think bulimia is just binging and purging, and although most of the time it is, bulimics sometimes take laxatives instead, or over exercise, or fast. It's still bulimia and it's still extremely dangerous. You should seek help, don't believe anyone who tells you you just have a binging problem because this is not that simple. You have a serious medical condition, that probably has deep psychological issues attached to it. Best wishes xx
Grioghar

Is This Bulimia.....?

Postby Chuma » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Bulimia is when you binge the purge
Chuma

Is This Bulimia.....?

Postby Amotz » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Ulina is right. This is bulimia.

I cannot believe how ignorant some people are! I'm shocked that so many people still think "bulimics throw up, Anorexics don't eat." It's so ignorant!!!!
Amotz

Return to Bulimia