Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Is This A Serious Relapse?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby nemesio » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:00 pm

I had bulimia two years ago and went into treatment for it. Earlier than that I had anorexia but was never treated for it.

So over the course of the summer I've become more and more obssessed with my weight. I can't tell you how much I weigh now because I don't have access to a scale but in the beginning of the summer (June) I was 130 pounds. I eat no more 1300 calories a day. Whenever I go over that now I purge. I've been purging every other day for the past week. I feel I've lost control. I told myself I wouldnt purge tonight but I did because I felt out of control. I also depend on going for a walk everyday for atleast an hour. If I don't do that I pretty much panic. I just threw away my food diary and I've just started to feel the anxiety from that. My hair is starting to fall out, a piece of one of my toe nails fell off yesterday, my fingers have been cold all day so bad that my wrists actually hurt.

Should I be scared? Is this really that serious?
nemesio

Postby Lakeland » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm sorry to have to tell you this hun, but this *is* a serious relapse. This is a full-blown relapse. You are in the middle of an eating disorder right now. You know this hun. Please, please, please, don't trick yourself into thinking that it's not that bad or not seeking help. Do it now while you still can.

You know you'll feel so much better.
Lakeland

Return to Bulimia