Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is There Something Wrong With Me?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby Jonathan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 pm

I'm wayyyy underweight. I'm 13 and 1 month old, i'm 4 foot 10 and only weight 64 pounds :( 1 week ago I was 66 pounds and then I lost 1 pound over time WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING! And then today IN 1 DAY I lost a pound :( I'm starting to drink protein shakes since those are proven to make you gain some weight. The average for my age and height is 91! WAY UNDER and by the way i'm a runner so could that be it? I'm not anerixic or nothing so please don't say that :( Oh, and my mom and dad were both really skinny when they were a kid/teen because of a high metabolism. Could that be it? Also, are there any foods or any excerzices or something that could make me gain weight

but healthy weight gain? PLEASE HELP! thank you
Jonathan

Postby Sandro » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:47 pm

You are very underweight but if you always eat healthy and do cross country or just run a lot that will explain why you lost that 1 pounds. Its all about calories in vs calories out. Start eating more often and bigger portions especially for your high metabolism. Healthy foods, Chicken, Fish, steak, Pork, Almonds, Rice. Fruits, Veggies, Eggs, Cheese, Almonds, Walnuts. With all your running it wouldn't hurt you if you get your carbs from PASTA and Bread and Potatoes(mashed not fries) Stay away from candy, soda, cakes, fast food, fried food and if you do all that you should start gaining healthy weight!
Sandro

Postby Loran » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:02 pm

I'm going through the same thing except i'm 16 and 93 pounds. I hope something works for both of us. :L
Loran

Return to Food Metabolism