Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is There Something Wrong With Me?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby nathrach31 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:12 am

Guys I really need help with something....

I need advice or something.....

I have a eating disorder of having bulemic and anerexia. I have to go to a e.d clinic and that help me with it but I have to confess, I lied to my doctor she thinks i'm getting better but I'm not i'm getting worse.... I told her I don't throw up anymore when I really do, just earlier on I made myself sick a lot. Cause I felt really fat I had had, for lunch 5 natcho's and half a bottle of powerade and for dinner I had one chicken dipper, 3 chips and one forkfull of sweet corn I feel so fat with with i've eaten and I know i've eaten far too much. :(.
I suffer with my eating disorder and recently I went through a really bad depression because 1) the boy I love tonnes cheated on me and dumped me. 2) I always get badly bullied at school 3) i'm VERY self concious 4) I was just completely falling apart. I got a little help from my best friend that lives in england and stuff but I don't know what to do about my eating disorder the way I think about my self probably isn't going to change easily because I have been really badly treated about my apperience I continuely think I am fat. Its drummed into my head. I won't give up on making my self sick but I just don't wanna put weight on. :( i'm falling apart again I need help please x
nathrach31

Postby Paine » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:21 am

You really need to be honest with your doctor.
You can die from eating disorders, they are VERY serious.
It would be a shame for a young person to be very sick or die, just because they were scared to tell their doctor what is wrong.

Doesn't matter where you find it, but find the courage to tell your doctor the truth.
She is there to help you, not to judge you.
She will get you the help you need.

As you get older, it will be easier for you to maintain your weight, teen age years can be tough, but hang in there...
and tell your doctor the truth this time :)
Paine

Return to Depression & Weight Loss