Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is There A Weight Loss Pill Or New Exercise Or Anything I Can Do To Loose More Weight?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Is There A Weight Loss Pill Or New Exercise Or Anything I Can Do To Loose More Weight?

Postby Eilig » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 pm

For the past couple months I have been working out for about an hour everyday. I eat healthy, don't drink soda or anything sugary. But I haven't lost much weight and don't feel or see any difference. I want to tighten up my stomach more but everything I have tried doesn't work. I need advise if there is anything I can change, take, or start doing?
Eilig

Postby Oshea » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Calculate your calorie requirements, do cardio and weight training and most importanantly motivation. If you have these 4 then you can surely loss weight. Also for more weight loss tips check out the site below.
Oshea

Postby Coleman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:45 pm

avocados can be your secret weight loss partners theyre high in fiber and healthy fats giving you a meaty tasting meat alternative
Coleman

Postby Sergio » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Most diet pills are for people that are really overweight. If you aren't overweight and just want to lose a few pounds I would actually suggest doing toning exercises such as Pilates and weight training. You may not lose much weight but it doesn't sound like you need to. Instead you will gain muscle and toning and be very happy with yourself!! It is sad how now-a-days the world has this idea of how a woman should look. Personally I think you should become strong and beautiful instead of having your body represent that of a ten year old boy.
Sergio

Postby Shizhee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:49 pm

if you re having trouble getting started make a small move such as starting an eating log or buying walking shoes you re three times more likely to follow through if you start with small gestures such as these
Shizhee

Postby Isreal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm

rearrange your furniture for 17 minutes
Isreal

Postby Cynrik » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi Lauren,

I see your desperation. But you must keep cool or you can easily fall prey into taking pills or getting on crash diets that will likely bring side effects to your health.

Listen! Doesn't mean that tossing your sugared drinks out the window means you're eating healthily. Did you cut back on eating processed food, especially meat?

Some people still take sugared drinks occasionally but yet they can keep their weight in check. The key lies in their increased intake of plant-based foods rich in fiber and complex-carbohydrates.

Processed foods especially meat consumption will store toxins in your fat cells and tissues, and breed harmful bacteria in your guts, making your fat-burning engine haywire. That's why many people sweat their guts out at the gym but yet they don't lose much fat.

Also, feeding your body with all the essential nutrients it need will help it function properly and manage your weight effectively. That's the number one thing you must do.

Secondly, when you say you work out, what kind of exercise did you do?

Cardio doesn't help much in burning fat. Numerous researches and studies have proven that high-intensity strength or resistance training like http://www.AfterBurnerTraining.com will help you burn more fat using much lesser time than cardio.

Cardio burns fat only during the exercise bout, but high-intensity training will burn fat throughout the day, even hours after you stopped exercising.

But again, you must feed your body with nutrients it needs before these workouts can perform and expedite fat-burning optimally.

You can find out tons of information at the weight loss guide (see the source below) which I find very practical and health-promoting, unlike many others that only promise you fast weight loss without caring much for your health.

Hope that helps and wishing you permanent health and weight loss success!

Wisely
Cynrik

Postby Zuriel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm

First you have to believe in yourself that you will success with your diet, try to feel better with yourself and don't give up with your diet. Then make a healthy plan diet and sticky with the plan.

The best thing to weight loss isn't eating pill but eat natural healthy foods because from my experience I have gottent ideal healthy body by doing combination diet healthy foods and exercise regularly, if I can, I am sure you can do too.

For healthy foods you can choose such fruits, vegetables, fish, beans, nuts, low carbohydrate food, high fiber food, juice, milk without fat or low fat, and for exercise you can do some exercise such swimming, jogging, tennis, and others.
Zuriel

Postby Baldrik » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Women don't loose weight nearly as fast as men, therefore we tend to get discouraged when we don't see results right away.
It sounds like you have the right idea, here are a few more.
If you are exercising an hour a day, that is great. If you want to loose fat and inches, you need to be doing a hard cardio workout. Running, power walking, swimming, taebo, any kind of workout video etc... If you have been doing cardio, but doing the same workout for weeks, that could be why you are not longer seeing results. After a while our body goes into a "stale" state. Meaning that any kind of exercise really isn't doing anything because your muscles and things have gotten used to it. Try changing it up every few weeks.
Remember too that you can't "tighten" your stomach, or see toned definition until you loose the fat, and crunches/sit ups are not going to burn fat.

Make sure you eat 3 meals a day, including a good breakfast. It will jump start your metabolism and help you feel active.
Eat lots of white meats. Turkey, chicken, tuna etc...stay away from saturated fat and oils.
Eat 2-3 snacks a day, of things like fresh fruits and veggies, and nuts. Those have lots of protein which will help you feel less hungry.
A good trick is to drink a glass of water before you eat each meal, it will trick your stomach into feeling satisfied, without eating so much.
Remember too that even if you are eating healthy, if you overeat at each meal, its still keeping you where you are.
Portion control is the biggest factor, try taking smaller portions, and if your still hungry go back for more later.

All in all, keep going, don't give up. It is easy to get bummed out and give up when you don't see results fast.
Don't be a boredom eater, drink lots of water, keep exercising, and don't go out to eat to much. Good luck!
Baldrik

Postby Nolan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:02 pm

To answer your question I have a question to pose to you.

What?s more important for you? Being able to lose weight without disrupting your lifestyle and only having to commit about 15 Minutes a day or turning your life upside down in order to burn the fat?

If the bottom line for you is getting results in the easiest, least disruptive way possible then I would HIGHLY Recommend a combination of Calorie Shifting with an Interval Exercise program. For the small amount of time & effort they require they have the best results of ANY weight loss methods I have personally seen or used, hands down. I?ll explain both below for you

The Most Effective Diet & Workout Programs from 2009;

DIET

Eat to Lose Weight: The Calorie shifting diet does what no other diet can, burn fat by eating more! The way it works is you switch up the types of calories you eat every day and their sources.

So for example one day is a greater amount of protein which would be sourced from animal meats. The next day might be a high fat day sourced from good fats such as coconut oil, olive oils etc with moderate whole grain intake from a source such as brown rice.

What this way of eating does is stimulate your metabolism through eating, the best part is that you don't have to starve or even do much of anything besides eat according to the recommended schedule or using calorie shifting diet generator software. Best of all you can eat as much as you want every day of the allowed foods so you?re never hungry while on the diet.

WORKOUT

15 Minute Workouts: It?s been proven that quick high intensity 15-20 minute workouts are the most effective ways to burn fat from a workout. What these exercise programs do is elevate your metabolism very rapidly to its peak levels and pushes it for about 15 minutes. It?s incredibly basic however the results have been shown to be as or more effective than exercising for over an hour a day! I?ve posted a link below the most popular and cheapest high intensity workout program.

If you?re looking for more information on how to do both of these fat burning methods you can refer to my sources below.

People can generally lose anywhere from 8-16 pounds in just their first week doing these 2 programs.
Nolan

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs