Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is There A Way To Treat Cystic Acne Without Birth Control Or Accutane?!?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Galvyn » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:53 am

This is quite a long post. However, I need to give you all the information for you to understand how to help me.

I'm a 17 year old woman who has cystic acne on the sides of my face. My acne started when I was 13, and I thought I could treat it with face washes, etc, so I dealt with it for 5 years, thinking it would go away. Unfortunately, it's been 5 years now and it's just getting worse. I went to my doctor, who prescribed me with various topical ointments. They didn't work. Following these, he prescribed me with antibiotics- which I was on for a couple months- to no avail. Next, he prescribed me Alesse birth control. Prior to taking Alesse, I already had mild anxiety & a history of depression from my mum. When I was on Alesse, I was irritable, moody, depressed, and my moods seemed to swing from high to low very quickly- I was a mess. I also seemed to not want to be around people at all and couldn't go on the bus in the morning. It was that bad.
However, Alesse seemed to improve my acne dramatically after only a few days. But due to the crazy effect it had on my hormones, I had to get off it right away. So, my doctor prescribed me with another type of low-dose birth control pill- Yasmin. I haven't tried it, its just been sitting on my table because I'm worried about all of the side-effects and lawsuits and crap about this drug- I even heard people dying from taking it (it can increase the risk of heart attack or stroke for women).

I'm very conscientious about what I put in my body, and to be honest, I really don't want to go on any drugs that mess up my mood or health or have the possibility of doing so. Dermatologists and doctors say going on medication is the ONLY way to cure acne, but I believe otherwise!! Yesterday I went to a dermatologist who prescribed accutane (big surprise there), and she made it seem so wonderful & amazing... however, when I go online I see mixed reactions- some people having to go to the hospital from taking it due to CRAZY break-outs, others saying it ****** up their mood, and their health, and others saying the only side-effects they had was chapped lips.

I must also tell you- the dermatologist said I had "severe acne" due to the scars on the sides of my face. My doctor said it's mostly hormonal, because the BCP worked well with respect to the acne. I have an EXTREMELY oily face, and hair (apparently accutane works wonders for this).

I am determined NOT to put synthetic crap in my body. I do NOT want to take accutane NOR birth control, but right now I'm thinking of trying Yasmin... I don't know though.. I don't want to risk going through the crazy mood thing again. Apparently Yasmin is supposed to have no effect on your mood.. but I'm not too sure of that either, because, again, there are mixed reviews.

So, here I am- left without answers, unsure of which direction to go. Could someone PLEASE help me here, because I'm in university and it's about time I get rid of this acne (without affecting my precious health)!!

Do I take the birth control? or do I take accutane? OR is there another way?

After all, acne is a relatively small problem- and nature gave it to me- so why can't my body fix it??!
Galvyn

Postby Dearg » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:58 am

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?
Dearg

Postby MacEwen » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 am

If you would like to try something that is found in nature and has been proven to heal acne, look no further. Please read the following book 'The One-Minute Cure' by Madison Cavanaugh. Make sure that you talk to your parents and your doctor before starting this treatment. I know that it is working for me and it is cheap and a naturally occurring substance. I'm sure glad that I got out of the prescription drug madness that we call treatment and found an actual cure.
MacEwen

Postby Dev » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:00 am

I know chemical peeling helps with the scars that cystic acne may leave..
Dev

Postby Arlee » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 am

Arlee

Postby Enoch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:10 am

I had the same annoying problem severe cystic acne, like you I hate taking med for it.
I tried antibiotics and it worked wonders until I stopped taking it... Then I found mountainroseherbs.com and it saved my life. I have tried everything.
They sell amazing natural products low cost with no synthetic dyes or additives all organic natural stuff I can't even tell you how it has changed my life.
I got their lemon face wash and some lemon oil. The lemon oil literally unblocks clogged pores and kills the bacteria.
It takes like 2,000 lemons peels to create a small amount of lemon oil and it works.
It's so strong you have to mix it a little bit with another product.
You only leave it on for a few min then rinse with water. The bottle of oil cost me less than $10 and last a long time.
There is so much vitamins in it like vit c your skin looks so good after you use it.
You would think putting lemon oil on oily skin would create a problem but actually it balances out your skin.
I am in no way affiliated with mountainroseherbs and they have been around a long time, if you put acne in their search bar they have hundreds of natural products but I found the lemon to be absolutely unbelievable. I know how painful and frustrating cystic acne is.
I have had such bad side effects with other acne medicine that I literally thought I was gonna have to live with it the rest of my life.
Another thing to help as well is ways to naturally balance hormones like exercise and healthy diet. Hope everything works out for you! :)..I forgot to mention that the products have also helped with the bad scarring I had because of vitamin content and exfoliating properties
Enoch

Postby Shing » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 am

If you truly want to put in the past the dilemma with the acne and at the very same time adjust all the negative routines on your daily life
Shing

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements