Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is There A Free Weight Loss Program Online Thats Just Like Weight Watchers?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Benoni » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Like I'm looking for a program that is extremely similar, one that tells you which foods to eat more of which ones you stay clear of. and more importantly a site that when your thinking about eating a food you can type it in and it'll tell you the healthy ways to eat it and all that type of helpful things. I've tried a few and they suck. myfitnesspal.com is ok but not exactly what i'm looking for and I don't want to pay money for weight watchers it's to much.
Benoni

Postby Mikael » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:19 pm

I paid for one session of weight watchers got the booklet and then never went back.
There is a website that has a TON of REALLY delicious recipes for weighwathchers that is free. Skinnytaste,com LOVE THIS SITE... also before I went to the first weight watchers meeting I used to go here for how many points is what....http://quiddity.cc/rachel/diet/wwfoods.htm, and you can also go here to see how many points what you actually eat is for points http://www.webmilhouse.com/pointcalc.php and one more thing straight from the book so you can see how many points you should eat a day:

What do you weigh? Take the first two numbers of that ie: 150 pounds you would take 15 now add to this number:

Female: 2

Male:8

17-26: 4

27-37: 3

38-47; 2

48-58: 1

over 58: 0

Height:

Under 5'1: 0

5'1-5'10: 1

Over 5'10: 2

How do you spend your day?

Sitting down: 0

Occasionally sitting, but mainly standing: 2

Walking: 4

Doing physically hard work: 6

Nursing moms

Solely breastfeeding: 10

Supplemental breastfeeding and some solids/formula: 5

once you get your total that is your points for the day.
(if number is less than 18 your daily points are 18, over 44 than your daily points are 44)

so If I started with 15 I am female, 23, 5'5, sitting down, and not nursing I would get 22 points for the day.

You do get 35 extra points a week (that yes you can use, but it is better not to) so if you need a few extra points a day to get through it you can use them. They do NOT roll over to next week, once your week is over the new 35 roll into place. YOU MUST EAT AT LEAST your daily points every day, no less. If you exercise you can gain some points back which you can calculate here: http://weightlossbuddy.com/blogs/TvilleMonkey/archive/2009/11/07/how-to-calculate-weight-watchers-activity-points.aspx
Mikael

Postby Beattie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:21 pm

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine. https://tinyurl.im/aHOtB
Beattie

Postby Fagan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Here is a good site that is free and like weight watchers online:

www.fatsecret.com
Fagan

Postby Trowbrydge » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Trowbrydge

Postby Alvy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:33 pm

I was shy, I didn't want to be the centre of attention, I didn't like getting my picture taken. Yes, I had to speak in public, and that was because it was for my job. So I would get up there and I would speak, .but I really didn't want anyone to really be looking at me.

Since I've lost my weight, it's more like look at me, look what I've done. And I feel good about myself. I bought a new wardrobe. I get up there, I speak in front of people, and it's fantastic. It's the best thing I've ever done in my life.
Alvy

Postby Delany » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:36 pm

If you are interested in doing weight watchers, there are a couple of websites in my profile that have all of the info that you need to be able to do weight watchers on your own.
Delany

Postby Jakob » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Eat better. Eat foods found in nature. No foods made in a factory. None.

Get active. Everyday do something. Walk. Run. Dance. Whatever. Get a dog, take it for a walk. Play with your kids if you have any. Get moving.

You do these 2 things then your weight will fall off. Learn more:
Jakob

Postby Zackary » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Zackary

Postby Bowdyn » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Weight Watchers Online Free
Bowdyn

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs