Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Is It Wrong To Pour Bleach Over My Food To Stop Myself From Eating It?

Discuss Food Addiction

Postby Pruie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:15 am

I often pour bleach over it and chuck it in the bin to stop myself eating it. I've been doing this for sometime now it seems normal to me and I can't stop doing it. For instance I baked a cake today, which I love doing, took a few bites and then bleached it. I knew if I didn't I would have eaten the whole thing. My housemate caught me he thought it was insane. What's wrong with me?
Pruie

Postby Baldie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:16 am

It is wrong on so many levels.

You have self control issues and are thinking only of yourself, not of the world that needs food. I suspect you normally are thinking of others all the time though, and need help with that too.
Often these behaviors are performed as an acute, emergency focus on self only.

You need treatment for the obsession and the accompanied compulsive behaviors. It is a serious issue, needing resolved. You can't keep doing this behavior.

EDIT: seek treatment for the eating disorder's underlying emotional contributors. You will likely be treated for Borderline Personality Disorder too but you don't have to believe you really have it if you don't want to, just go along with the treatments for the obsession, and the compulsive behaviors.

You can also replace the cooking time with exercise time, as long as you ALSO add in some quality time with family members or friends AND quality relaxation time AND quality hobby pursuit time. Time not centered around FOOD or EXERCISE is important to regaining a proper mental balance.
Baldie

Postby ivo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:17 am

what uve just told me right now makes u an ideal candidate for 2 girls 1 cup.....
ivo

Postby Bursone » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:19 am

Eating disorder! =O
Bursone

Postby Brocleigh » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:22 am

O_o yeah I think you should seek help.
Brocleigh

Postby Edel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:32 am

.I had an overweight friend who would put powder ajax on food so she wouldn't eat it.Her dog also gained a lot of weight because she would feed him food she cooked instead eating it herself. Her quirky ways lead her to being anorexic.Today many years later she is healthy and a normal weight. ps she also would pour tons of salt and pepper on food.
Edel

Postby Ryker » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:38 am

the final thank you to avert the meals you ought to no longer eat is to objective finding an "option". a competent option is to objective eating some apples. once you're hungry, eat an apple, first. Apples have various stable issues in them and assist you sense slightly fuller. Then get a e book called, "Going against the Grain", which discusses wheat and problems some human beings have with it. between the flaws that seems slightly obvious is which you at the instant are not alongside with culmination or vegatables on your weight-reduction plan. Do you notice which you eat various grains, although? strolling is robust, yet you do would desire to alter the form you eat. try no longer thinking approximately the thank you to loose weight, however the thank you to eat healthful. this does not in basic terms consequence the form you look, however the interior your physique, too. particularly, try eating some apples once you're hungry, past on your regular meal or snack. What culmination do you like? upload them on your weight-reduction plan. For breakfast, try an egg as quickly as in awhile fairly of toast, which has little nutrutional fee.
Ryker

Postby Lakeland » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:44 am

hmm doesnt sound weird at all to me, i think its a good stratagie
Lakeland

Postby Randell » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 am

That could kill u 8O
Randell

Return to Compulsive Overeating