Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is It Weird That Im A Culinary Student With Bulimia?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Will » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:06 pm

I agree with the first answerer, it's definitely ironic.

However, I can understand it to a degree because at the worst part of my eating disorder I longed to be around food. I would bake and look at recipes in magazines. Of course, I never ate anything I made so in retrospect it was very sad.

I hope you do seek treatment for your eating disorder at some point, it's worth it.
Will

Postby dario » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:12 pm

its ironic
dario

Postby Thaw » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:14 pm

In my analysis of the situtation I would say your fear is appropriate owing to the fact that you are always around food.

Johanna what's wrong??? Are you afraid to get "fat".
When I got "fat" I found that just as many men loved me as they had before only I was full instead of hungry.
Don't be afraid to eat your food.
Men will still love you.
To be honest I think it's the gay men who prefer thin women anyway because it reminds them of being with another man.
Thaw

Postby Courtnay » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:16 pm

She is your Mom. It is probably hard for her to see you growing up and becoming a self sufficient adult. Give her a break and let her cook for you while you are living there. Maybe offer to cook once or twice a week. She loves you and does not want to see you "grow" up and not need her anymore. Peace.
Courtnay

Postby Morcar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:17 pm

That's actually pretty common in people with eating disorders. I'm a psychology major & president of a mental health support group yet I can't seem to cure my own eating disorder
Morcar

Return to Bulimia