Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is It Possible To Have Anorexia And Compulsive Overeating Disorder?

Discuss Food Addiction

Postby Bernardino » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:58 pm

I eat under 400 calories or not at all some days but other days I just eat and eat and eat and can't stop until I'm freaking full and can't walk. I usually just do the first two but at least twice a week I starve all day but at night I just eat so much. Is that normal for anorexics or could I have two eating disorders?

I am seriously curious and wanna know. Please don't say how starving is bad, I already know all that but please tell me if I have both or if it's just normal for anorexics? I'm not looking for attention. If I was I'd be telling the actual world not the internet where people don't know me.
Bernardino

Postby Avital » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:06 pm

yes its possible, do you throw up your food? bulimics eat and eat and eat tilll they vomit it up. but also it is quite common for anorexics to starve and then binge eat. (just telling you the facts)
Avital

Postby Jabez » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:10 pm

It's a disorder. If your trying to get over it and push through it try a timer that tells you when go eat. Helped me.
Jabez

Postby Walton » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:11 pm

They can be seperate, or together.

I used to have anorexia.. I would feel extreme guilt whenever I ate food and I couldn't imagine ever going anywhere near 1000 calories. My daily average was about 0-500. (my body looks 10000x better now that I eat more.)

However, it's not impossible, obviously, if it's happening to you. Do you feel guilt after binge eating? Do you want to vomit it back up, or regret eating it at all, and that's why you starve for a bit after? I believe that could be classified as bulimia.

I want you to look through these numbers and call someone... it's really calming and can help sort you out to hear a human voice. xx http://www.something-fishy.org/other/hot...
Walton

Postby Berny » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:13 pm

yeah..in fact your anorexia is probably causing it, why dont you find a healthy balance and only eat when your body feels physically hungry

your binging is because you feel deprived, you should never feel deprived even if your dieting, its about quality not quantity (you can lose weight and not starve)
Berny

Postby Sherborne » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Oh my god. go see a doctor. like right away.
Sherborne

Postby Aviur » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Eating like that is not starving its called fasting. But if you are doing this uncontrollably then yes you have a bit of a problem maybe even two.
Aviur

Return to Compulsive Overeating