Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is It Possible Lose 100 Pounds In 1 Year?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Loordes » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:51 am

yes

changing your diet to only healthy foods is the best thing you can do and will ensure you will lose weight if combine with walking everyday especially.

you can eat how much you like if you stay within these 3 guidelines and still lose fat naturally and gradually. You should lose 10lbs each month on average.

1.eat only steamed lean meats, eggs, healthy fruits ,vegetables, nuts, grains, & yogurt..2. drink only water, juice, & milk..3. walk or do some physical exercise 1-3 hour every day.

(btw, recommend you also to buy an electronic food steamer ((Very cheap)) and a rice cooker as makes it very easy to prepare healthy meals ,,add a bit of olive oil and pepper, spices on top of steamed vegeatables, fish or chicken to add more taste if wish as these are healthy too.)
Loordes

Postby Elwell » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:52 am

yes. it is healthy to lose about 2 pounds a week, 8 pounds a month so like 96 pounds a year is plausable. you can do it!
Elwell

Postby Leannan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:53 am

It's possible to lose 100 pounds in 6 weeks it requires a LOT of work but it's most definitely possible. Ever seen the biggest loser? Some people lose more than a hundred pounds in 12 weeks so most definitely it is possible. Just work hard. good luck.
Leannan

Postby matwau21 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:56 am

Sure, a normal healthy rate of weight loss should be 2-3 pounds a week. To achieve that you will need to diet and exercise (big surprise, I know). Note though, that you shouldn't really lose pounds much faster than that, because if you do, whatever you are doing is unhealthy and you will gain it back after you stop. Also, since you will be dropping weight over a long period of time, you wil want to see a doctor and tell him / her what, exactly, you are doing and let them monitor you to make sure you are getting proper nutrition.

Do NOT waste your time and money on shakes, powders or other snake oil. I am dropping 2-3 pounds week. To do that I only consume about 700 calories before dinner, then eat a normal dinner. I also ride my bike to work and run a few times a week (you can walk instead of you are not up for running yet). Its not that hard.
matwau21

Postby Alton » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:57 am

well i watched a show yesterday of a man who lost 116 pound in three months aldo he did way 316 pounds. but depends on your weight the more you have the easier it is to loose.
Alton

Postby Fausto » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:58 am

possible but not likely depending on your weight and work out routine
Fausto

Postby Aitan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 am

particular you could my buddy. a million.- commence eating healthful. 2,-commence execising. bypass to the health club and burn a minimum of one million,000 energy an afternoon. through burning at this fee you could burn 2 pounds per week, and ninety six pounds a three hundred and sixty 5 days. PLEASE, you should truly devour healthful and also you should miss about sugars, quickly nutrients, junk nutrients. i recognize it really is not too a lot yet I truly have lost 30 pounds contained in the perfect 4 months. i visit offer some advice in case you settle on to make the change. Loosing way is tricky yet not not conceivable in you position your options on it. i'd be satisfied to help. Take care.
Aitan

Postby MacAlpine » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:03 am

Actually very very possible. I lost 52lbs in just 4 months (and over 30'' all around), I went from 215lbs to 161lbs. I have seen people lose much more than 100lbs in under a year with mostly just dieting and lil exercise.The more you have to lose the easier it will be. Also because you're a man, you will lose weight WAY faster.

Here is a great free site (www.myfitnesspal.com) I used to track calories and exercise, there is tons and tons of success stories on there of people who have lost over 100lbs under a year, and they are all real people with stories, pictures. I attribute my success to that site and determination. This site has great support system and the forum are full of low cal recipes, exercise/food tips, etc.

Just track calories, infuse exercise and have a little determination and you might reach that goal even sooner than you expected, if you eat right you won't get hungry and still get proper nutrition, also any calories you burn exercising you can eat.

Here is a link to the success stories, not all of them are pictures, but if you go through the pages you will find lots of people who lost over 100lbs in under a year; and tons of them get off of all sorts of medications! People post in that section daily, their progress pics, success and NSV's (non-scale victories, like fitting new size of pants).

Success Stories: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/...

Btw most of the people who have had success on that site didn't need trainers or nutritionist, when you track calories you get to see if you're getting enough of certain nutrition, it tells you what you need to ear more of whether it's fiber/protein/vitamins/etc.

Good luck, you know you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
MacAlpine

Postby Sherlock » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:16 am

Yes, buy an amazon kindle (£89) and then a second hand game(startreck,£7) and then donate £4 to charity. Done, you lost 100 pounds.
Sherlock

Postby Seymour » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:14 am

Possible...NOT likely:(
Seymour

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements