Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Is Fruit, Yogurt And Granola For Breakfast Healthy?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Ceolbeorht » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:59 pm

I'm going on vacation early tomorrow morning and will have to get my breakfast at the airport, so I was looking into Jamba Juice which has fruit, yogurt and granola. I've been on a mini diet all week and lost 5 pounds for my trip, and while I will indulge a little I'd like to continue eating healthy. I was going to get a twelve ounce berry topper:

http://www.jambajuice.com/component/nutfacts/type/36

My concern is that it has 4.5 grams of fat and my normal breakfast only has 1.

Any other suggestions? (I've never had Jamba Juice so I don't know what's good!)
Ceolbeorht

Postby Duncan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Yepp that's healthy! And what breakfast has under 1 gram of fat!?
Duncan

Postby Aquilino » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Is Granola Good For You
Aquilino

Postby Cory » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Yogurt And Granola
Cory

Postby Aiken » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Aiken

Postby Eairrdsidh » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:09 pm

That's definitely a healthy breakfast! Even though granola can be sneaky when it comes to hidden sugars and fat, it still can be included in a healthy breakfast. Yogurt has protein along with calcium, fruit has healthy vitamins like A and C, and the granola adds in as your grain.

Since you're going on vacation, try not to worry too much! You need to indulge, and a 3.5 g fat indulgence will not make or break you! You could eat a 10 g of fat breakfast and still make out fine. You need to treat your body now and then, and even zig zagging your calories/fat intake can aid in weight loss. I ate at a buffet over vacation, while dieting, and lost 2 lbs!

Enjoy!
Eairrdsidh

Postby Tassa » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:10 pm

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://tinyurl.im/aHMTi

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true
Tassa

Postby Hinrik » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Yes that is very healthy way better than what i eat for breakfast >.>

but just adapt to it and you will keep on a good track

4.5 thats for pussy kats don't worry about that though it is not alot you need like 50-60 grams of fat a day I would say you are on a good track
Hinrik

Postby Ewyn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Discover The 30 Day Guide to the Paleo Diet Meal Plan - http://primalpalate.info/the-paleo-diet-2137.html

+) Two different 30-day meal plans (that?s 60 days of meals planned out for you!)

+) Over 180 recipes that are amazingly delicious, and easy to make

+) All the information you need to start Paleo today

+) 30 Paleo Tips and Tricks Guide

Get Started Today! - http://primalpalate.info/the-paleo-diet-2137.html

Take the first step to rid your life (and cupboards) of toxic, harmful foods and begin your journey to wholesome, healthy living.
Ewyn

Postby Trevonn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:20 pm

It is probably not going to be too bad, ask if they have low fat options for their yogurt and granola as they both can carry a LOT of hidden fat, but other than that it seems like a way better breakfast than what a lot of fast food places put up, so I would say if you intend to keep eating lean on your vaycay, you should be all good with that breakfast. Just so you'll know though, if you plan on banana nut cheerios, they pack a TON of sugar. You would be better off having the plain cheerios. Way better for you. Have a fun time!! :)
Trevonn

Next

Return to General Weight Loss Chat