Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Im Scared Of Docters And Pills...is This A Reason To, And What Should I Do? And Advice On Bulimia And Cutting?

Discuss Bulimia

Im Scared Of Docters And Pills...is This A Reason To, And What Should I Do? And Advice On Bulimia And Cutting?

Postby Ahane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:02 am

When i was like, 10, my dad and step mom thought i was depressed. i wasnt, at least not then. They spent TONS of money on psychiatrists and therapists and pills. I was seeing a bunch of docters, and on three diffrent pills. After about 2 years of that, they stopped. Now, my Dad saw old scars on my arms and took me toa regular docter. Long story short, he told the docter im crazy. They started naming all these pills and docters i should see, and i started crying, cuz im SO scared. That didnt elp, they just probaly got convinced i AM crazy. And then my Dad started questioning me about being Bulimic ( i am, but am working on stopping) and whether i still cut (i do, and its to hard to stop). what should i do? is this i good reason to be scared, or am i being paraniod? What should i do about being scared? And anyone have any tips on how to stop cutting and throwing up? THanks.
Ahane

Postby Bairrfhionn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:04 am

we have no choice about our parents and it sounds like yours are both not much good

you need to learn new ways to calm and relax yourself

start with deep slow breathing, do this now

the only pill I think you should take is valium type, but only as needed

cutting is the fashion, everyome doesit they compare their scars, you dont have to cut just to be in fashion

lots re bulima at google
Bairrfhionn

Postby Melbourne » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:09 am

I am 15 and I take antidepressants myself. For one, you are NOT crazy. I take Lexapro. Can't say it helps because it's not even been two weeks since I started to take it. Please don't cut yourself, and definately do not make yourself throw up. I got deathly sick because I crash dieted while still making myself throw up. It's dangerous. All I can tell you to do is don't cut and don't make yourself throw up. I cut myself, I won't lie but I hate myself for doing it.

I have been on a number of antidpressants before. Prozac, Effexor, Zoloft, and now I take Lexapro. I know how you feel. You may have an anxiety disorder, and again, I know how you feel. I have social anxiety disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder along with the depression.
Melbourne

Postby Llara » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:20 am

Look im 15.I developed bulimia out of genetics but ive managed to stop on my own, its not going to be easy and you may have a few slip ups here and there but in the end its worth it:) your going to look back and be like "yes! i fought it off!"

Cutting...ive been cutting on and off for a few years.I managed to stop about eight months but its tough.So far ive been almost two weeks without cutting.I get triggered easily and it's so freakin hard to not cut but as i said in the end its worth it.I don't want these scars forever they may not completely disappear BUT they will fade away.

Look you don't have to be scared okay.They just want to help.I don't know you but i know your not crazy. If you ever need to talk im always here.Email me if you really need to vent and get your feelings out.K?

stay safe -Rose:)
Llara

Return to Bulimia