Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Im Not Feeling Well Can Someone Help Me?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Murphy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:07 am

So yesterday, I ate diet pills and a banana for breakfast and didnt eat anything for the rest of the day until like 11:00 I ate some food but I threw it up.

I Stayed up until 12:30 studying for a test .

7:00 this morning, a cramp in my calf woke me up & had diet pills, pills for concentration, vitamins, a germanium pill, a 5hr energy, and a banana.

I was in summer school and it felt like I had indigestion, and felt like throwing up so I went to the restroom and I felt light headed, my stomach hurt, and it was making weird noises.

Im home now.

Help ? Anyone ?
Murphy

Postby Farall » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 am

Never eat diet pills Hun. They'll make you feel under the weather.
Farall

Postby Dev » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:12 am

Stop taking pills, start eating food!
Dev

Postby nathaniel » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:14 am

Best answer-->leave the diet pills alone. It seems like you're taking too many different pills and not enough food to absorb them. A banana is not enough. I've taken plain old multivitamins on an empty stomach and got sick from it so you should eat a little more.
nathaniel

Postby Udolf » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:18 am

diet pills always make me feel sick. they have a lot of stimulants in them, lots of caffeine - you should NEVER mix them with 5hr energy. what's in the concentration pills? more caffeine? no wonder you feel sick!

sip as much water as you can, drinking quickly might make you puke. eat some food. no more pills.
Udolf

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements