Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

If You've Managed To Avoid Contacting The Flu In Years, How Did You Accomplish This Miracle Please?

Learn about Food Nutrition

If You've Managed To Avoid Contacting The Flu In Years, How Did You Accomplish This Miracle Please?

Postby Biast » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:36 pm

And it's supposedly really bad this year....extra bad. I had some really bad cold (or flu) this past fall, and it took over a month to completely get over it! So am hoping I contacted the flu already? I take vitamins, herbs, eat fruits and vegatables....there's this one product they may still sell (but can't find it in any stores this year) that you put under your nose which is supposed to help prevent contacting the flu by 30%. I believe "Airborne" makes it or (used to make it?) UGH! I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK!!! UUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!
Biast

Postby adonia97 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:47 pm

I actually are turning out to be a flu shot now each twelve months in view that 1981, and characteristic neot had the flu in view that 1977. I take nutrition B50 complicated, C and D, 500mg of each primary. the desirable ingredient is tto stay out of crowds, cover your mouth once you cough, be careful wher eyou sneeze, and stay removed from people who seem to have a chilly. once you're ill, stay residing house, and shop the toddlers residing house in the event that they're ill, toddlers unfold and carry the flu malicious program better than every physique else. purely be smart amd careful! I examine final week there'll be a million,000 deaths from the flu this twelve months, that's common.
adonia97

Postby Yogi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:57 pm

In order of importance in my experience:

1) Vitamin D - forget the government approved doses of 400-600 IU.
Take 4000 IU every day when you are not out in the sun.
Vitamin D is cumulative, so if you have been out of the sun for a while, and haven't been taking it as a supplement, you are ok to take 10,000 IU a day for a few days to catch up.
People with proper levels of Vitamin D have upwards of 90% lower chance of getting sick.
You can ask your doctor for a Vitamin D test and find out how deficient you are.

2) Proper rest - If you are tired, you are way more likely to get sick.
Get 8 hours of sleep a night.

3) Exercise - moving the body helps the lymph nodes do their job flushing out toxins and supporting immune functions.

4) Nutrition - especially foods high in Zinc, and probiotic yogurt which boosts the immune system.

5) Washing your hands - Probably the least critical if you do the above right.
But no reason to stress out your immune system by giving it more to fight.
Yogi

Return to Food Nutrition