Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

If The Only Thing You Drink Is Water, How Much Weight Would You Lose?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Brayden » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Drinking water will help a lot, i started drinking water and lost a lot, but that was over a way longer period of time. Lot's of it depends on your weight, but since you can only safely lose about 2 lbs a week and your not exercising you probably won't lose that much. You don't lose much to start out with but if you stick with it and keep trying you will be amazed by the results. I'm not completely sure if you exercise since you didn't mention it, but just going for a walk or being up and active will help you a whole lot. I went from 157 to 121 (36 lbs. or about 2.5 stone) and i still feel fat, if you feel that way just don't let being embarrassed about your weight get in the way of the things you want to do. I didn't and people say i look great, the only problem is that i'm still embarrassed and want to be as thin as a rail.

Along your journey of losing weight just celebrate the small victories and be happy with yourself(:
Brayden

Postby Thronton » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:01 pm

say cheesy hula hoop for 22 minutes
Thronton

Postby Blyth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Try it and find out!

Keep eating--if you drink anything close to what I do, switching from soda, tea, and juice to water would be the equivalent of no longer eating about four regular sized candy bars a day.

Water is also a needed ingredient in breaking down fat.
If you, as many people do, fail to get enough water in any form because you drink sugar-rich drinks slowly and in limited quantities, then switching to water may allow you to drink more water--which would do even more for fat burning than just removing those empty calories from your diet.

I'm not a nutritionist, but I don't think you should try to keep up a 1000 calorie diet for too long unless you get one.
Diets are a short-term fix anyway.
What you need to do is get into healthier permanent habits--so don't get too radical, set goals you can reach.
No one is going to stick to a 1000 calorie diet long, and I'm not even sure they should.
Blyth

Postby Daveed » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Do push ups daily
Daveed

Postby Schmaiah » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Don t go back to old eating habits even after you lose weight
Schmaiah

Postby Mead » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Water weight is won by means of ingesting too little water, to not so much. It's a false impression. When you do not drink sufficient water, whenever you do drink a few, your frame retail outlets it instantly simply in case you want it later. When you drink tons, your frame we could pass of the entire water you drink considering the fact that it is aware of that you are going to deliver it extra. Just make certain you drink eight glasses an afternoon-it rather is helping! Unless you drink say, forty bottles of water an afternoon, water is your buddy for weight loss program. Okay, I hate to get your hopes rather top, however I began ingesting water like loopy, and after 3 days, I misplaced 10 kilos. Yeah, it really works, however after I stopped ingesting as so much, it got here again. So you need to dedicate. And have a rest room inside ten mins stroll consistently. P.S. Do NOT weight your self during the day. It will upward thrust considering the fact that of the water. Weigh your self within the morning to look how so much you rather misplaced. Water is well despite the fact that. Don't be afraid to drink it ever on a vitamin. It's the ideal meals. No energy, but filling cleaning, healthful. You want it.
Mead

Postby Ashford » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Try a cardio routine that engages multiple muscles simultaneously
Ashford

Postby Kelsey » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 pm

chew thoroughly chewing each bite 30 times before swallowing
Kelsey

Postby Kesegowaase » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Eat fewer calories than you burn to lose weight
Kesegowaase

Postby Tobiah » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Choose best sleep position Your back is the best position
Tobiah

Return to General Weight Loss Chat