Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Want To Start Doing Exercise? To Be Healthier & Fitter But For Fun? 10 Points!?

I Want To Start Doing Exercise? To Be Healthier & Fitter But For Fun? 10 Points!?

Postby Santiago » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:21 am

Sooo, i'm female, 17years old and always had major weight problems, the word weight would make me cry, couldn't think about or talk about it, due to dietitians making me feel like **** when i was like 6/7years old!

i've started eating healthier and now want to do exercise...

i'm too afraid to go to a gym, because i don't want to be bullied, at home exercises don't entertain me!

i like the thought of rugby and boxing, but with me being female and not in a very sporty area it's hard to find...

i also like the thought of gyms, as i prefer to be really hard on myself and know i'm trying rather than a few situps a day... like i'd prefer a full hour workout on my own or something...

i have found myself really unfit, i usually walk along this long country road (i say 'long' about 15/20mins) first times ever (this week) i've thought right i'm going to run 25 steps then stay in a fast walk, no stopping etc, and i'm enjoying it!

i've cut down loads of fizzy drinks!

for a 'fatty' i don't eat loads, i won't eat breakfast (as travel sick, and an hour bus journey) i eat a normal sandwich for lunch (usually being chicken char grill and mixed lettuce) with a bottle of flavoured water and on a night, i'll have a normal meal, large portions, but never ever takeaways...

i do find that some days i binge eat like crazy on stuff i like being crisps... but seems we're not buying them everyday of the week like last year i've cut down! we get one or two 6pack per week between 2people.

basically i'm looking for guidance! i've done slimming world, weight watchers, slimfast and this special diet thing, but i wasn't seeing any results so never stuck to them D:

i want something that will make me feel better/more energy or to notice my clothes are loose, i'm not into the whole scales thing...
Santiago

Postby Ludo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:24 am

You can play football or other exercisable game
Ludo

Postby Gaylord » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:25 am

Join sparkpeople.com for free.
They have all the tools you need to help you lose weight.
Start with the tracker tool and read the articles and the member blogs.

Track your calorie intake.
Download the Sparkpeople tracker app on your phone for free or use it on their website if you don't have a smartphone.
It's very easy to use.
Almost anything you could think of to eat is already recorded on the tracker so all you have to do is type the name of the food in the search box, choose what form of the food you ate from the list and how much and it calculates the calories, fat, and protein for you!

For cardio exercise, just dance 1 hour a day.
Or walk 1 - 2 hours daily.

For strength, get a resistance band (they are cheap) and do the exercises that are on the instructions that come with the band.
Gaylord

Postby Jonathon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 am

Treadmill. Nothing would work better for you. Listen to some music while you're doing it, and it'll be a lot more fun. You could just use one at a gym or buy one, whatever works. You didn't really say what you prefer, you kinda just said you do not like working out anywhere, LOL.
Jonathon

Return to Weight Watchers Diet