Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Want To Lose As Much Weight At Possible By Christmas.i'm On La Weightloss.. Alli... Climbing Stairs. Walking

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

I Want To Lose As Much Weight At Possible By Christmas.i'm On La Weightloss.. Alli... Climbing Stairs. Walking

Postby Rolph » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:17 am

Dear All...

This is what I am doing:

1. I am on La Weightloss Gold Plan

2. Ordered Alli today (online)

3. Climbing stairs ( approx 240 stairs)

4.Walking for 45 mins

I have two questions:

1. Can i use Alli with La weiht loss diet program?

2. How much do you think i will lose (range)...by December 25th..if i continue following this diet?
Rolph

Postby Bainhrydge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:23 am

I'm not familiar with ALLi but I do know as long as u excersise daily, monitor your portions, and stay away from soda you should drop at least 20 lbs by christmas and if doing good excersise tone up most of your body. This is what I do and I feel and look great.
Bainhrydge

Postby Paytah » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:26 am

One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to

http://www.get-thin-fast.us and order you free trial, also you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!
Paytah

Postby Loc » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 am

Think about what you can include to your diet, not that which you must take away. Integrate delicious veggies into your meal, rather than serving them quietly. Not only will they offset the fat inside your chicken or meat, but the phytochemicals in fresh produce are which may prevent diseases.
Loc

Postby Berny » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:30 am

LA weightloss is a good program for balanced nutritian. If you are not using any of their vitamen supplements then you should be fine with the Alli. You can expect to loose anywhere from 3-5 pounds per week on the LA weightloss.

In addition to your exercise, and diet be sure adding fish oil supplements will give you a good balance of omega 3 fatty acids.

Best of Luck to you.
Berny

Postby Sonny » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 am

Try to produce little alterations on your diet
Sonny

Postby Gerardo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:36 am

Beans, beans, are perfect for your heart, the more you consume the more you... lose pounds actually. Super-effective and full connected with fibre, beans will regulate your appetite and slow the rate at which your current stomach empties, meaning you stay fuller for longer.
Gerardo

Postby Gayner » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:37 am

Although to give you the best advice I could, I would have to know your physical shape/conditioning, and your current body weight. I can tell you this though, that beyond just walking, and climbing stairs, you have to watch calories. Although I may sound like a broken record, you can't lose weight unless you burn more calories than you take in. Ideally you would get a diet that is well balanced between carb and protein calories, but with very low fat. I'm talking boiled, or baked chicken, water, no soda, no empty calories with no nutritional sustenance. I know that with hard enough work, in a month, a person can lose 20 pounds without too much of a problem. What it comes down to is your drive. You are going to need to work out as frequently as possible, and consistently. You can't pick and choose when you work out, create a schedule and stick to it. Also, if you have never in your life been in good shape, it will be harder. If you have been in shape at least at some point in your life, it's easier to get back to that.

I hope I helped.

--Edit--

Ignore rachel t's advice please for your health and your wallet. Fish oils are very bad for you, they don't offer the health benefits that the actual fish meat does, and they are expensive $$$. They will only damage your body and your diet, and empty out your wallet.
Gayner

Postby Melville » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 am

Suck the item in. Consciously hold in and contract your ab muscles while you?re walking, sitting for your desk or making the an evening meal. This will help to strengthen your stomach muscles and your core, and create for you one step closer to some sort of flatter stomach.
Melville

Postby Feldon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

People who plan their weekly meals are more successful at losing weight than people that don?t. Plan your dishes to add in healthy carbs such as sweet potato and wholegrain pasta, vegetables and lean proteins, buy all the ingredients in advance and don?t be tempted to consume out or order in.
Feldon

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs