Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Want To Loose Weight...?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby MacAlpine » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm

I'm 20 years old, 5'8 and weigh 212 pounds now. I have been trying to loose weight for years but I always gain muscle. I dont eat unhealthy and I do exercise, so I'm not quite sue what is up. I went to my doctor about it, who than sent me to a nutritionalist. The lady had me record a months worth of food then she reviewed it. After reviewing it she said I was doing nothing wrond. So I honestly dont know what to do. I dont look obese but obviously by the numbers I know I am. Is there anything I can do to help myself loose weight. I'm going on vacation in January and it would be nice if I was confident in my body. Otherwise I'll just dread the whole thing.
MacAlpine

Postby Danek » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:45 pm

diet and do some exercise? see a doctor. how about eat some beauty-slimming tea and Xenical or Orlistat? it is just a suggestion.
Danek

Postby Lorenzo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Regulate how much you eat a day. Interestingly enough, I was 245 lbs at one point and managed to burn alot of it (60 lbs.) in a one month period by cutting back my food intake. I'm pregnant now but it won't take me very long to get back to the 170 mark. When your stomach growls and you know you've already eaten to the point where you are full, either drink water or chew gum. Statistically speaking, gum is actually suppose to reduce snack cravings and so on. If you keep up with this your metabolism will increase.
Lorenzo

Postby Lonell » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 pm

If you really want to lose weight and your serious about it. Get the truth about six pack abs by mike geary book. Check it out no joke about it a lot of people recomend it. It says some pretty amazing stuff like you don't have to do 5 boring long workouts a week, you don't have to be very strict about your diet, and it doesn't take long to get into shape. It's a really great book if your serious about your weight good luck.
Lonell

Return to General Weight Loss Chat