Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Want To Hang Out With My Bf Liberally!!!?

Postby Quigley » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:33 pm

We live at the same house but in different indepented rooms together with my boyfriend. If we both at hme we always stay together..He has a job like sometimes works at night..and i have lessons..

He says; if we go out, its better to go out with his friends..because he says we eat at home and stay together always and says he doesnt want to go out with me alone when he has chance to go out with his friends..he says we can go out whenever we want..but with the friends no...yes he invites me always but dont i have right to go out with my bf without letting know his friends..they text alldays..when he has chance he never says no even to his best female friends! And i said i dont like this situation..like they text every evening to say lets go..they all know we live together..i rarely find his friends fun but when i complain about his friends i lose eveytime..

He said if it is not ok to be happy together with his friends, we'd better break up..and we did..its been one day i didnt hear from him..the day we made this conversation he went to dinner with them again..

Maybe he doesnt love me, really not..we were together for one year.
Quigley

Postby Dyfed » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Hi Sally. It seems to me that the guy is trying to control you, And that's not right when your in a relationship. And you did well to break with him. In a bf/gf relationship the two of you have equal rights, but this isn't happening and so it's right that you should wave goodbye to him. I'm not saying that he doesn't love you, I'm just saying that he seems to love his friends more. And it's good that you got out of the relationship, for he shows you no respect, and you don't need a boyfriend who doesn't respect you. Find a guy that appreciates you, someone who cares, and someone who puts you before his friends. That's the road that you should take, and I hope you take it.

I wish you happiness
Dyfed

Postby Aitan » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:40 pm

He's a weirdo.
Dump him.
Not a romantic cell in his body.
Aitan

Return to Eat to Live