Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Think I Have A Kind Of Anger Disorder And I Sometimes Feel The Need To Break Some Things With Absolutely No Reaso

Discuss Food Addiction

I Think I Have A Kind Of Anger Disorder And I Sometimes Feel The Need To Break Some Things With Absolutely No Reaso

Postby Burnette » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi, I think I have a kind of anger disorder and I sometimes feel the need to break some things with absolutely no reason. For example now I feel like I wanna punch my car's navigation display or break the mouse of my PC. Sometimes I can't control myself and I actually do it. Unfortunately sometimes is very hard to control myself. Also I break things when I'm very angry and I try to get out of the house so I won't break anything, until I relax.
Burnette

Postby Rhuvawn » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Look on line or in your local yellow pages for an Anger managment course near you,sounds like you need it good luck.   Squeeky-changes-suck 46 months ago
Rhuvawn

Postby Whitney » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:02 pm

John Anger can be a terrible emotion to deal with if not handled well. i too have suffered at it's hand and have learnt that it is better to channel anger to some useful and productive energy at the long run. this poem by s.1 muller changed me forever 3years ago when i first came across it. since then i have never left my anger get over me., i hope it helps you too as it has helped me.http://www.facebook.com/notes/centre-for-self-development/anger/155000977880809   redemptionlight 46 months ago http://www.facebook.com/notes/centre-for-self-development/anger/155000977880809
Whitney

Postby cenewig » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:54 pm

You need to approach this problem from more than one level.PHYSICAL: Pay attention to following a healthy lifestyle - no excesses in drink, foods, or whatever else can irritate the system. Have respect for your physical well-being. It might even help to get a physical checkup to be sure everything is working in good order.MENTAL: Perhaps this is the most important. Are you transfering some of your anger towards people and things, from their original cause, to a physical, outward expression? Do you hold grudges or want to get even(revenge)? Are you too sensitive and react to others, and why? What is stewing beneath the surface of daily life? This requires honesty and when you begin to understand the reasons why you are over-reacting then you can do something to positively reduce and eliminate it from your life.SPIRITUAL: It's been proven often enough that spending moments in quiet reflection - Meditation - helps to calm the mental and emotional activity and synchronize the conscious mind with the subconscious mind. It creates balance and brings you peace of mind and emotional release. There's nothing new about this, it's been around for thousands of years. You've often heard the words, "The world is too much with us", so take time to withdraw awhile and create your own world of peace and harmony within. From that will flow more positive thoughts and vibrations to the outer world and others.Just my thoughts. Hope they can help somewhat.BE IN THE WORLD BUT NOT OF IT.   goldie080 46 months ago
cenewig

Postby Gawen » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:00 am

You know what makes me be so stressed ? It's this thing and me being afraid of breaking something. And I'm especially afraid that someone will drive me mad(it's very easy this period) and I will do something bad. The good part is I don't hurt anyone or other people's object, just mine.   johnq736 46 months ago
Gawen

Postby Deryk » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:20 am

My son got a punching bag, run, count to 10, walk away, he also joined the military....I always say "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."   Shasha 46 months ago
Deryk

Postby Beach » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:59 pm

****   Shasha 46 months ago
Beach

Postby Davidson » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:28 am

There are anger management classes also...but getting physical help may help the most. The good oils...fish oil etc. are great...thin blood and lower inflammation, help immune system. I take 2 fish oil, 2 evening primrose oil, 2 lecithin(defats liver), krill oil, phosphatidylerine/DMAE, CLA daily. Garlic lowers cholesterol/thins blood.   Shasha 46 months ago
Davidson

Postby ashtin » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Hoo boy, I know that feeling. What God is dragging me thru is not removing that feeling but making me learn to deal with it and deny it: stand and let that chemical spill(into my blood stream) wash over, then wash out. It's very unpleasant, but it's even more unpleasant for those around me. I can only say to you that there is not a cure for this, tho some things(maybe omega 3 fish oil, for example) might attenuate it. The main "treatment" will be your acquiring the control to have the feeling but refuse to act on it, at least for the sake of others around you whom you love. I don't know but maybe this was useful 300 years ago when we were more likely to be in an army and getting shot at.   danielpauldavis 46 months ago
ashtin

Return to Compulsive Overeating