Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I See Commercials For Rhapsody And Zune On Tv. Can You Really Download Music For Free? Or Is That Just A Catch?

I See Commercials For Rhapsody And Zune On Tv. Can You Really Download Music For Free? Or Is That Just A Catch?

Postby Rodolfo » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 am

I use Itunes to download music. But recently saw commercials for Rhapsody and Zune on tv. Can anyone tell me if they really are free to download? Or is there a charge to download? Sometimes I see something and it looks and sounds to good to be true. Thanks
Rodolfo

Postby naal » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:23 am

Poppet! said: 2 I agree with OH. But Amazon does offer some free music downloads--check it out:http://www.amazon.com/b/?&node=334897011&pf_rd_p=456026201&pf_rd_s=right-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=678551011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1GV06YT3VFK022AXW3GM 71 months ago
naal

Postby Leeland » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:46 pm

I agree with OH. But Amazon does offer some free music downloads--check it out:http://www.amazon.com/b/?&node=334897011&pf_rd_p=456026201&pf_rd_s=right-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=678551011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1GV06YT3VFK022AXW3GM
Leeland

Postby Kevin » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 pm

oh, yes, I am sure it's all legal. Some deal has been set up between the two parties, for sure.
Kevin

Postby burdett » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Unlimited downloads: fast, safe, and super cheap! I use www.MP3RocketMusic.com because it?s fast and less expensive than iTunes or eMusic.  Plus, new music appears way faster on Rocket, than many of the other sites I used to use.  And it comes with hundreds of tv and radio channels, games too. The radio stations are streamed live from stations all over the world, and the TV channels or cool too, like Cartoon Network and MTV.  The video games are mostly arcade classics such as Pac-Man and Street Fighter, but i'm not a big gamer--I'm just there for the music mainly.   It's not free, but pretty darn close!  You can choose to pay $1 a month(way cheaper than iTunes/eMusic), or go for the lifetime downloads for a onetime fee of about $30.  That's what I did, and I've been using it for about 2 years now.  It?s soooo worth it! Sources: www.mp3rocketmusic.com moneli 62 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
burdett

Postby Lugaidh » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:08 pm

OldHippieHatesNewAV replied to post #2: 3 But you know somebody's paying for those!!! Probably me every time I order a cd. I assume Amazon has some type of arrangement with the record companies that allow them to do that since I'm sure they want to keep everything nice and legal. 71 months ago
Lugaidh

Postby Colville » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:35 pm

OldHippieHatesNewAV said: 1 You pay for it. Basically, unless its on an artist's website for free or a record company's website for free - downloading any other music without paying for it is illegal and can result in fines of up to $250,000 for each offense and up to 11 years in prison. There's no such thing as a free lunch when it comes to the music business. 71 months ago
Colville

Postby Coilleach » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:54 am

But you know somebody's paying for those!!! Probably me every time I order a cd. I assume Amazon has some type of arrangement with the record companies that allow them to do that since I'm sure they want to keep everything nice and legal.
Coilleach

Postby Donell » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:07 am

You pay for it. Basically, unless its on an artist's website for free or a record company's website for free - downloading any other music without paying for it is illegal and can result in fines of up to $250,000 for each offense and up to 11 years in prison. There's no such thing as a free lunch when it comes to the music business.
Donell

Postby Loc » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:47 am

I use www.MP3RocketMusic.com because it?s fast and less expensive than iTunes or eMusic.  Plus, new music appears way faster on Rocket, than many of the other sites I used to use.  And it comes with hundreds of tv and radio channels, games too. The radio stations are streamed live from stations all over the world, and the TV channels or cool too, like Cartoon Network and MTV.  The video games are mostly arcade classics such as Pac-Man and Street Fighter, but i'm not a big gamer--I'm just there for the music mainly.   It's not free, but pretty darn close!  You can choose to pay $1 a month(way cheaper than iTunes/eMusic), or go for the lifetime downloads for a onetime fee of about $30.  That's what I did, and I've been using it for about 2 years now.  It?s soooo worth it!
Loc

Next

Return to Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle