Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I really want a girlfriend, but my habbits (pot, tobacco, and angel dust) drives them away, but I cant quit :(?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

I really want a girlfriend, but my habbits (pot, tobacco, and angel dust) drives them away, but I cant quit :(?

Postby benton » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:10 am

I can't quit, its not that I'm addicted, but just that I'm unable to quit doing it. Doing drugs, and drinking is how I cope with what I have to deal with (money issues, drugs (not pot, but cocaine, Ecstasy, angel dust, lsd, mdma, pcp, and just about everything else but heroin, crack, meth, and smoked coke), alcohol, tobacco, depression, and weight gain). I'm not the most attractive guy, yet I'm only attracted to girls who are waaaay hotter than it seems I should be dating, though I'm accustomed to reeeeeallly hot girls. So please help me! D: One more thing, I'm only a freshman in high school
benton

Postby timeus » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:14 am

Some desperate skanky ho will want your disgusting self, do not despair.
timeus

Postby onfroi » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:18 am

If you can't quit but want to change, it's time for rehab. Hope this helps.
onfroi

Postby roche » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:23 am

"Doing drugs, and drinking is how I cope with what I have to deal with (money issues, drugs..."

So... buy spending money helps you cope by spending money....?

Do you see the irony?

Stop wasting all of your $ on drugs... Unless you want to of course and most likely have it become a negative impact on your life.

But hey.. what do I know... I am just 23.

Ive done some drugs moderately, but when its consuming your life? Time to get some help.
roche

Postby alai » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:34 am

You absolutely need rehab. How can you be doing all this **** at the age of 14?
alai

Postby azrael » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 am

find someone thats attracted to pot,tobacco,etc
azrael

Postby drury35 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:54 am

1st off I like guys like you well only ones that smoke just pot! But you have a problem with all this if your a freshman, we could get along well but I suggest you try getting help like from a friend or someone who can help you stop! And I really hope and want you to stop even though I don't know you!
drury35

Postby derry89 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:58 am

Wtf is wrong with you? Just to let you know, NOONE is going to want to date you. You aren't attractive, you're fat(as you say), and you like to do illegal things and you're not a freaking adult!

God, what are they teaching kids these days?

Go to rehab or something, but you seem jacked up to me
derry89

Postby gaylen10 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 am

Definition of an addict: "The continued compulsive use of drugs in spite of adverse health or social consequences."

You are dealing with your money/ other issues by falling back on drugs to make you feel better about it. Instead of accepting that the situation is bad and doing something to change it.
You've got to worry about yourself, before you start worrying about getting a gf.
Please, stop using, I used to use pretty heavily too, so I know from experience, they are a crutch. They zap your motivation, and make you feel like crap when you're not on them. You think that it's just that your life sucks and that you are using drugs to cope, but really your life sucks because you're using drugs, and it's not going to get better till you stop using them to cope.

Also, I think that any guys can be attractive if they go to the gym enough (unless you're seriously disfigured in some way, or really short).
gaylen10

Return to Depression & Weight Loss