Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Really, Really Like My Brother's Best Friend...does He Like Me?

Learn about Food Nutrition

Postby Medwine » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:31 am

I'm a sophomore in high school (16 years old as of Feb '12) and he's a freshman in college (19 years old as of Dec. '11). He's one of my brother's best friends and our families went on vacation together once. I started liking him over 3 years ago and I recently told him I liked him. He hasn't directly said that he likes me, but I think he does. He and I have been talking a lot more for about 3 months and last week he started inviting me to hang out with him and his buddies on Thursday nights. I've become kind of good friends with all of his friends, we all joke around and play Magic: The Gathering and watch movies together. Every time we hang out he pays for my food, even if I offer to pay. His friends also keep making off-handed comments about "us". One of them keep calling me his girlfriend but he never says anything. He doesn't like to give people hugs, but last night when he brought me home he gave me a hug. My brother knows that me and his friend have been hanging out because he told him the other day. My brother doesn't seem to care much, he also knows that I like his friend and he thinks it's weird but never said anything else about it. The guy is coming to see me again tonight when he gets off work, this time it will be just us and not his friends, we'll probably just talk for a bit. Should I just give it some time and keep hanging out with him or should I make a move?
Medwine

Postby Lyndsie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:32 am

Make a MOVE! x Good luck ;)
Lyndsie

Postby Azel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:33 am

Make a move or at least ask him if he likes you. If he says yes you can say I like you too or something more romantic. If he says no say I thought so but my friends think you do
Azel

Postby Lange » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:36 am

I think the situation could go either way. It sounds like you two are getting along well, so being together without his friends should be enlightening. If you get along as you always to, you have fun together and are completely comfortable, maybe he'll ask you out. I think that giving things time is good, because it means that the transition from friendship to something more easy and completely natural. It sounds like you have a good thing going, and I hope everything goes the way you want it too. Best of Luck.
Lange

Postby Cibor » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:51 am

make a move! he likes you but might be shy so try holding his hand or something simple like that :) and see what happens. goodluck :)
Cibor

Return to Food Nutrition