Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I Ordered A Book 4 Months Ago, I Received Order Confirmation Email. Didnt Receive Book. I Have Forgot My Login Id?

I Ordered A Book 4 Months Ago, I Received Order Confirmation Email. Didnt Receive Book. I Have Forgot My Login Id?

Postby berkeley23 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:07 am

I forgot my login ID, now i created new ID, but when i find my order through order number, I cannot trace it. I have mailed on feedback but did not get any reply. seems like amazon people are sleeping.There is no help available, no customer service, nothing. I feel like I have lost my money.
berkeley23

Postby Jackie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:58 am

I  could ask why you waited 4 months, but that's not helpful.    I'll just suggest you send e-mails every day, see if there's a phone number for customer service, call at a time that's not as busy(if there is one) -- early in the week, 10 or 11 in the morning.  I'm able to see orders I've made a year in the past, so look more at your order number record.
Jackie

Postby Bartholomew » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:43 am

Suggest you speak with Amazon Customer Service Askville is not Amazon Customer Service. You need to contact Amazon Customer Service and speak with them about your order. It is possible to speak with someone although Amazon does it a bit different than other online vendors. Basically you enter your phone number and they call you. I've been called promptly when I've put a call request in.   Has your credit card been charged?  My experience with Amazon is that they do not charge you until the items ship but if you've been charged and have nothing to show for it then you should tell Amazon you intend to contact your credit card company to put the amount in dispute and make sure you do. The bottom line is you need to contact Amazon Customer Service and then proceed from there.    Good luck. Sources: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510&type=email&skip=true#csTop ~Lyn~ 57 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Bartholomew

Postby Ramon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:10 am

Askville is not Amazon Customer Service. You need to contact Amazon Customer Service and speak with them about your order. It is possible to speak with someone although Amazon does it a bit different than other online vendors. Basically you enter your phone number and they call you. I've been called promptly when I've put a call request in.   Has your credit card been charged?  My experience with Amazon is that they do not charge you until the items ship but if you've been charged and have nothing to show for it then you should tell Amazon you intend to contact your credit card company to put the amount in dispute and make sure you do. The bottom line is you need to contact Amazon Customer Service and then proceed from there.    Good luck.
Ramon

Postby Amsden » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Click on help at the top right hand side of the Amazon.com page(above cart and your lists). This will bring you to the Amazon help page. About a quarter of the way down the page to the right you will see this button:   "Get Express customer service or contact us by email or phone.       Clicking on the above button will take you to a page where you will need to type in your email address and your password. Once you have done this you will be taken to a page that has three options: Express, Email and Phone. Clicking on the Phone option will give you a couple of choices: you can have them call you back, or you can call them yourself on this number:   1-866-216-1072 or if you are calling from overseas 1-206-266-2992   You can also phone them at these numbers:   US Customer Service Phone toll-free in the US and Canada:(800) 201-7575Phone from outside the US and Canada:(206) 346-2992 or(206)-266-2992Another direct line:(206) 266-2335   I have found that I received a quicker response when I phoned them myself, other than emailing them or waiting for them to call me.  I've called them on the above phone number and found them to be extremely helpful.   This is an answer I have posted in the past, I hope you find it helpful.
Amsden

Postby Aganju » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:21 pm

I ordered a book through Amazon and printed the confirmation containing date, order number, book title, seller's name. Have checked my account(order status) and it does not appear. Have tried to find how to contact Amazon with no success for an email address or a phone number. I ordered the book again, and the new order appears in my account. I have had similar problems with Amazon before. Will call the seller and try to find out what the problem is. Posted 6/13/2010.
Aganju

Postby Chowilawu » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Here is how to contact Amazon Customer Service. Click on help at the top right hand side of the Amazon.com page(above cart and your lists). This will bring you to the Amazon help page. About a quarter of the way down the page to the right you will see this button:   "Get Express customer service or contact us by email or phone.       Clicking on the above button will take you to a page where you will need to type in your email address and your password. Once you have done this you will be taken to a page that has three options: Express, Email and Phone. Clicking on the Phone option will give you a couple of choices: you can have them call you back, or you can call them yourself on this number:   1-866-216-1072 or if you are calling from overseas 1-206-266-2992   You can also phone them at these numbers:   US Customer Service Phone toll-free in the US and Canada:(800) 201-7575Phone from outside the US and Canada:(206) 346-2992 or(206)-266-2992Another direct line:(206) 266-2335   I have found that I received a quicker response when I phoned them myself, other than emailing them or waiting for them to call me.  I've called them on the above phone number and found them to be extremely helpful.   This is an answer I have posted in the past, I hope you find it helpful. Late2Serenity 57 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Chowilawu

Postby Durell » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Be Persistent! I  could ask why you waited 4 months, but that's not helpful.    I'll just suggest you send e-mails every day, see if there's a phone number for customer service, call at a time that's not as busy(if there is one) -- early in the week, 10 or 11 in the morning.  I'm able to see orders I've made a year in the past, so look more at your order number record. Cheesy99 57 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Durell

Postby Cyd » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:41 pm

snaff said: 3 I ordered a book through Amazon and printed the confirmation containing date, order number, book title, seller's name. Have checked my account(order status) and it does not appear. Have tried to find how to contact Amazon with no success for an email address or a phone number. I ordered the book again, and the new order appears in my account. I have had similar problems with Amazon before. Will call the seller and try to find out what the problem is. Posted 6/13/2010. 53 months ago
Cyd

Return to Fat Loss 4 Idiots