Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Only Attract Guys Who Think I'm A Whore..?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Germain » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:41 pm

I've never actually really had a boyfriend. I'm in ninth grade this year, and so far four boys have hit on me, but they're all the same. One of them I though he was different, but I guess not. He would always tell me that I'm pretty, an I have a cute smile and a cute laugh. But now he has a girlfriend and now hes trying to be dirty with me, but I'm not like that, I had already told him. He asked if he could touch my boob or butt and what would I do. I told him I would slap the sh*t out of him, but then he said "aww I thought I was special" I know he probably has the idea that I like him, and so that kind of pissed me off.
But I feel like now that's all I deserve really. There hasn't been a single guys who has like me for me.
Its really upsetting. That's why I have resorted to bulimia and anorexia. If I'm skinny it will make me prettier and guys will actually notice me for who I am. I feel like I'm going into a depression and its getting the best of me. On top of all of this it seems like all my friends have left me and so did my dad. I deserve this though right?
Germain

Postby Sutton » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Stop it. I'll be frank with you, so you can snap out of this idea. Okay, so, In my opinion, Anorexic females look disgusting. They make me want to vomit every time I see them. They're overly skinny, their ribs are sticking out, like the people from the holocaust.
http://isurvived.org/Pictures_iSurvived-...

Those are the people from the Holocaust. That's pretty much what I see every time I see an anorexic female.

Secondly, you want a guy who doesn't think you're a whore, but you try to present yourself to men in an physically 'attractive' manner. You'll scare away all the boys. It's kinda like: "Oh, maybe if I only focus on my looks i'll find a guy who likes me for my personality!". Life doesn't work that way, honey.

You gotta show them who you are by expressing your inner self, your personality.
Sutton

Postby Bede » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:46 pm

NO! you don't deserve any of this please don't destroy you'r life you are beautiful the way you are.

I don't know you but you sound really down and that is bad at your age.

Don't try to change so guys will like you! If they don't like you it's their problem.

I am a bit chubby too but i have found a woman who like's me for who i am.

And you too should find a man who likes you for who you are and be happy.

And if you don't have the attitude of a whore which you don't by the it sounds then it's the men you hang out with..

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Bede

Postby Az » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 pm

you're in ninth grade, you don't need to worry about boys and you really don't need to develop an eating disorder. please don't do stupid **** so soon in your life, if you need somebody to talk to i'm right here. i'll leave my email: [email protected]
Az

Postby Maddocson » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 pm

sounds to me that you are in desperate need for attention and have resorted to attracting the wrong guys and harming your body. get some help and stop looking for a boyfriend until you sort yourself out, if you want a strong healthy relationship then you yourself need to be strong and healthy both mentally and physically
Maddocson

Return to Bulimia