Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Need To Stop Eating?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

I Need To Stop Eating?

Postby Tokala » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Okay, so, in February I decided to tell one of my teachers that I don't eat and cut myself. She took me to the guidance counselor and they eventually had to tell my mother about my suicidal thoughts. I DID NOT WANT MY PARENTS TO KNOW AT ALL. You have no idea how mad I was. The guidance counselor thought my cutting had became too serious a couple of months later and had to tell my parents that I had a so-called 'eating disorder' and that I self-harm. I begged and begged them not to tell my parents. Pleaded. But that didn't matter. They brought me to the friggin hospital....and I had to see my doctor and a therapist every one or two weeks. They also pulled me out of sports and diagnosed me wih major depression. So, I got sick of no privacy and everyone harassing me about eating and cutting. I haven't had suicidal thoughts in awhile, or cut myself since school got out. But I haven't been eating right. I told my doctor and therapist that I've been eating better. I was going to play soccer in the fall, no one was going to stop me from doing that. I've told them I've been eating normally and hadn't been thinking about calories or weight. Lies...but what nobody knows is that I have a plan made out. I'm going to let everything die down. When school gets back in I want to stop eating completely again. But here's the problem, my dad likes to ask my friends, teachers, and others if I have been eating. I need to find a place where I could go during lunch. Just to sit there. No one can know about it. Where could I go during lunch?? Can someone help me out with this?! Sorry it's long btw!!! Thanks guys, this means so much!! :)
Tokala

I Need To Stop Eating?

Postby Cambeul » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:46 pm

I've been what you go through. I would go in the bathroom and sit on the stall and put my feet up in case someone came in.

Also, my school let us go outside at lunch, so I'd go in, buy a cereal bar and go outside and pretend to eat it. Then I donate it to a homeless shelter or somewhere similar.

You see, I eat 100 calories at breakfast and and 250-400 calories at dinner.
Sometimes I drink low calorie shakes. And I ALWAYS drink water, sometimes warm to make me feel full, sometimes cold to burn calories.

I'm obsessed with calories, weight, weight loss, diets, dieting, exercise, and how to lose weight. So I have thought about what you're thinking about.

So I know what you're going through....

I would just go somewhere like the bathroom, outside, sometimes I would even skip lunch and go home and come back after lunch.
I was a horrible child...I know.
Cambeul

I Need To Stop Eating?

Postby norbert » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:48 pm

would properly be countless such issues as- boredom melancholy rigidity tape malicious application or per chance your not eating the right meals. if you're only choosing at stupid little snacks (empty energy) then per chance that is why your nonetheless hungry. yet often times i'm getting like that, after I eat and eat and that i under no circumstances sense complete, with the help of the subsequent day i'm ok again. wish i have helped. keep in techniques in case your hungry bypass for fruit really than sugary fatty meals :)
norbert

I Need To Stop Eating?

Postby Humberto » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 pm

u selfish trite u would hurt your self why so many people care and love u don't be a fool and don't hide stuff telling some 1 help so many people would kill for caring parents who willing to do any thing to help u and your probably very beautiful and if any1 tell u different there wrong lifes hard your not the only 1 in this world in pain u must be strong, forgiving learn from your mistake live in the sun shine sooner or later that sun will sat and when the drakness will fall and when it does never let it swallow u

hope this helps plz plz dont hurt your self
Humberto

Return to Depression & Weight Loss