Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Need To Loose Weight Now!?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Sanford » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Ok... the last year or so, I have put on some weight and it really didnt bother me until recently when my boyfriend and I broke up and now I'm back to dating. So anyways.. I go to the gym like 3-4 a week, I eat healthy and sensibly, and I have shed a few pounds but I am getting discouraged. Is there an easy to follow program that will help me loose this weight?? What about diet pills?? Any of them worth buying?! Thanks a lot! Oh and P.S. I would prefer rapid weight loss, because I'm very impatient! :o)
Sanford

Postby Klint » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Rapid weight loss means extra skin and more likelihood of you gaining it back.
If you continue what you are doing it should come off reasonably quicker than it took you to gain it.
I know I supplemement 2 meals with a protein shake and I started to see results pretty quickly...like in two weeks.
DON'T STARVE YOURSELF!!!!
Klint

Postby Rigg » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:40 pm

the main reason for obesity in this country is because of all the toxins we ingest on a day to day basis.....When you ingest a toxin, the liver takes a fat cell and surrounds the toxin to protect it from your vital organs.....That?s why traditional diets do not work....they don't get rid of the toxins....so your body refuses to shed the fat....So, when you do this cleanse and get all the toxins out of your system, the body recognizes this and begins to shed the fat....The product is unbelievable!

Don?t listen to anyone that says it doesn?t work!!! Only listen to the people that said they have tried it?..Everyone is just upset they can?t do it!!

It will be the best decision of your life http://www.cleansewithcgnj.com/
Rigg

Postby Berwyk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Make sure you eat breakfast ( Most important meal of the day).
Continue to exercise the way you are.
dont worry about wasting your money on pills or what not.
All I would spend money on is good food and protein (atkins protein shakes are pretty good) It is going to take time hang in there.
Berwyk

Postby Kun » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:05 pm

If you lose more then a few pounds a week it could harm your vital organs such as your heart. What you can do is change up your exercise and believe it or not eat more. Eat smaller portions more times a day the keep your metabolism going. Eat breakfast first thing in the morning. Drink plenty of water. When you are working out go for a nice pace then speed up for about thirty seconds. Your body does what it can to conserve as much energy as possible. The speeding up tricks the body into burning more fuel because it does not get used to the task. Also weight exercises have proven through studies to increase weight loss due to the amount of calories that continue to burn after your work out is done. Cardio alone does not continue to burn calories at rest periods. There is NO miracle drug you can take. Most of these drugs only contain high amounts of caffeine which are bad for your body. I have tried everything and researched more. Please just continue to work out and try the things i listed above. If you have any questions email me. [email protected]
Kun

Postby Currie » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 pm

You should remember that the quicker you lose weight the more ugly baggy skin you will have and that will be much more than fat. (baggy skin is really awful looking).

Although you are impatient try not to lose more than 2 pounds a week otherwise you will get baggy skin.

In addition to eating well be sure that you start a good exercise program. Do one that includes small hand weights. Don't worry low poundage weights will not bulk up muscles but it will help you lose FAT 3 times faster, and since you are toning muscles your weight loss will be fat not muscle.

Muscle also burns more calories than fat does so you will find yourself losing more weight without having to restrict your diet as much.

With watching what you eat and exercising you don't need any diet pills.

Since you go to the gym 3 times a week why not also add some exercise at home for an additional 3 days. You'll be able to workout in less time so it will be easy to fit in into your schedule. Try for 20-30 minutes.
Currie

Postby Linleah » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:26 am

Please do NOT take any pills!!!! There are too many people here in the US who believe that everything can be changed with a pill, and it's not a good thing.

I don't understand why you're getting discouraged, as you've said that you're losing weight. Clearly your hard work is paying off, you're going to the gym and you're eating healthily. Basically, you're doing it the right way, so just stick with it.

Good luck.
Linleah

Postby Mordecai » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 am

you have a build up of toxins in your systmen so you liver creates fat cells to protect your vital organs from the toxic material....this is why you are having trouble losing weight!!!!THE ONLY WAT TO LOSE WEIGHT SAFELY IS THROUGH EXERCISE AND CLEANSING........

My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 10 pounds in 9 days:).... check out this site http://www.cleansewithcgnj.com/.
Mordecai

Return to Weight Loss Programs