Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Need To Increase Muscle Mass And Other Sport Stuff?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby elliston » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:59 am

I'm doing track next year and I want to be the best possible. I'll be in 9th grade and I'm very small for my age:/

Here's some general information:

Sex:Male

Height: 5'3"

Arm Length:25" (Individual arm)

Bicep Circumference ( Not flexed):....9"

Bicep Circumference (flexed): 10"

Chest circumference: 31"

Waist Circumference: 28"

Torso Length(top of hip to shoulder) : 18"

Leg Length: 30"

Thigh Circumference (Relaxed): 16"

Thigh Circumference (Flexed): 17"

Vertical Jump Length: 21 1/2"

And total body weight: 95 lbs

Next year is my freshman year and in track ( I have a full year to work out) they have Compression shorts and shirts issued to everyone, and that's their uniform.( Nike Pro Combat) And well... I don't want to look like a joke in front of the seniors and such, I really want to get bigger in my biceps and chest, and thicken up my thighs ( I also want to intimidate competitors).

Aside from looks, I want to be just as good.

What workouts with increase my sprint speed, upper body strength, and leg strength (Long Jump, High Jump. Yeah even though I'm short I jump 5"1)

I need to increase fast twitch muscles, and improve hurdling form.

What kind of diet should I be eating? ( I'm really picky so instead of actually eating vegetables I drink things like: V8 vfusion, and Green Machine organic fruit and vegetable smoothie etc.)

Like what meat and how much

Nuts

Fruit?

beverages? (I know, ZERO soda, plenty of water, what else?)

Please help

*PS I want to play lacrosse in High school, SO I reaaaaally need to get stronger faster and well...learn that. But am I too short to play?
elliston

Postby Rabbie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:03 am

Hey man I would focus on doing compound exercises like push ups, chin ups, bench press, squats, over head presses and deadlifts to build mass. Also you need to be eating a lot of food. More than 1000 calories a day as said above. You want to make sure you are getting at least 1 - 1.5grams of protein per pound of body weight to add muscle mass and make sure you are eating good lean proteiun sources and good complex carbs (e.g. brown rice, oats, wholemeal pastas, chicken, tuna, some steaks etc)

Check out Vince Del Monte's No Nonsense muscle building guide over at http://fitnessandmusclereviews.com That is the best book and really helped me gain a lot of muscle and get stronger overall! Really easy to read and follow as well!

Best of luck dude!
Rabbie

Postby Wyth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:06 am

hmm...will think
Wyth

Postby Gold » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 am

Have you already tested Muscle Gaining Secrets procedure. Move this url : http://Go.BodyBuildingAccess.com . It might definitely support anyone!
Gold

Postby Fie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:19 am

Olympic power cleans finishing with a push press and squats are all you need to do for now,after you build up a base you can add other exercises
Fie

Postby Rousse » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:36 am

I used to be exactly like you! I'm a year older than you now and I had the exact same story. Well here's your solution kiddo.

First off, I was 95 pounds in 8th grade and I'm a freshman about to be a sophomore and I'm 120. That's muscle building. Wanna build 15 pounds in three weeks? Here's how I did it.

Use dumbells. Trust me. Just use 15's or 20's if you can. If you don't have dumbells, use heavy objects or some type of weight. First, do 10-12 bicep curls. Just take the weight up from your waist to your chest with your biceps. Then put them above your shoulders and push the weights straight up above your shoulders then back down to your shoulders. Ten reps of that. Then hammers. You know the form when using a hammer? It's like a bicep curl but make your hands to where your thumbs are facing you. Then take one weight and put it behind your head and then lift it above it with your triceps. Then do 10-12 pushups. That's one set. You should do 2-3 sets every other day. If you do it every day, that will just make your muscles get torn up and get smaller. On those off days, do squats for thighs. Take the weights above your head and squat down and up a lot. Then just jump up and go down to the floor then jump up again and again. Eat lots of protein after working out and tons of water. Keep at it for 3-4 weeks you'll notice a huge difference. Hope this helps!
Rousse

Postby Almer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:38 am

Well if you wanna get big you'd wanna

Bulk-When your bulking you wanna get a good amount of calories a day i would get around 1,000 I think You could take a weight gainer and use it in the morning and after you workout.Trust me you will get some muscle mass(I recommend buying Serious Mass)

If you wanna slimmer down you want to

Cut-Now cut is where you wanna eat healthy foods but on a cut there's a chance you might lose muscle so you just wanna balance it out not work out for to long

On cut your meals should be like veggies-couple chicken cut up with a salad

On your bulk meal it should be like-Oatmeal-Some type of healthy steak idk with whole wheat bread-Bulking is pretty much eating more You wanna eat foods with a good amount of protein and calories.

Listen dont stuff your self with to much protein after you workout I know this from experience,Your gonna run straight to the tiolet and your gonna fill stuffed...
Almer

Return to General Weight Loss Chat